Forums

Miscellaneous

Is it me or not?

Posted in General

Deleted club 26 April 2015, 10:18
I dont know if its just me or not,
but i seem to get worst training results when using EXTREME even when the players are in high energy. i have monitored for several weeks now and only use extreme on a sunday before the update but the training results drop
has anyone else noticed this?
thanks and all the best

Manningham FC (HD) 26 April 2015, 10:25
Yep, thats why I use hard even on a Sunday smiley

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 26 April 2015, 10:26
Before the update? My whole team, including my 5 new youths get extreme'd when they're at full energy

Deleted club 26 April 2015, 10:39
Had the same. I never do extreme its always given me the same if not less apart from the odd freak train on the odd player.

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 26 April 2015, 10:55
Yes mate, I had the same for 12 months and thought it must be me. I gave up on extreme about 6 months ago and just use hard every day now. My results are no worse.

FC Stoke (Rich) 26 April 2015, 11:01
Wish there was a way to find out because I extreme everyday...

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 26 April 2015, 11:42
FC Stoke wrote:
Firstly how do you manage to keep them alive with daily extreme? And to find out couldn't you train hard for X amount of days, and then train extreme for X amount of days then compare each players' average for the hard days with the extreme days? I know it doesn't consider ups and downs in training score but it should give some sort of comparison?

FC Stoke (Rich) 26 April 2015, 11:50
Yorkshire Knights FC wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Firstly how do you manage to keep them alive with daily extreme? And to find out couldn't you train hard for X amount of days, and then train extreme for X amount of days then compare each players' average for the hard days with the extreme days? I know it doesn't consider ups and downs in training score but it should give some sort of comparison?
Boosting energy and don't play them in games keeps them above 90% energy daily...

Yeh I have thought about it but as you said how would you know? Dips in training performance and other factors could get in the way of a telling truth...tbh I have never had a problem with extreme...the odd poor performance here n there...but in all honesty I don't know how much of a difference it makes...
All I know is that you remember the poor trains more than the excellent trains...if someone pulled an average of 3 today they would moan about it, but would they praise it when they pulled an average of 6 next week?

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 26 April 2015, 12:17
FC Stoke wrote:
Yorkshire Knights FC wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Boosting energy and don't play them in games keeps them above 90% energy daily...

Yeh I have thought about it but as you said how would you know? Dips in training performance and other factors could get in the way of a telling truth...tbh I have never had a problem with extreme...the odd poor performance here n there...but in all honesty I don't know how much of a difference it makes...
All I know is that you remember the poor trains more than the excellent trains...if someone pulled an average of 3 today they would moan about it, but would they praise it when they pulled an average of 6 next week?
Yeah so the only way to get slightly valid data would be to do it over a VERY long period of time. And I uderstand what you're saying about the poor training. I watched a program about mentality not too long ago and it said about how loss effects you more than gain- so if you found 20 pound you would be less happy than you would sad if you lost the 20 pound note. I know it's barely related but I found it interesting haha

Deleted club 26 April 2015, 12:44
thanks for all your replies guys, i think im going to ditch the extreme training