Forums

Miscellaneous

History Stats

Posted in Ideas/development

The Man U Nited (Nathan) 6 January 2016, 22:35
When you go to a player's history, it says how many goals they've scored more how many games they played etc. I think there should be an Assist and Clean Sheet stats.

Deleted club 7 January 2016, 05:26
The Man U Nited wrote:
When you go to a player's history, it says how many goals they've scored more how many games they played etc. I think there should be an Assist and Clean Sheet stats.
More stats history would be awesome too. Highest transfers, most goals by player/match, attendance....

Deleted club 28 May 2016, 17:21
nice idea smiley

Deleted club 28 May 2016, 17:25
I think this a nice idea, but not sure if the Crew would be able to add that too. So Im not sure smiley

Deleted club 28 May 2016, 17:26
I think this a nice idea, but not sure if the Crew would be able to add that too. So Im not sure smiley

Deleted club 28 May 2016, 17:27
Oh, it did it twice smiley

Deleted club 18 August 2016, 12:10
cool idea

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 August 2016, 12:24
Would love to see the price transfer history removed.

Deleted club 18 August 2016, 13:09
Why? I quite like that feature....

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 August 2016, 13:33
Tynmar Town wrote:
Why? I quite like that feature....
Probably for the same reason why you like it I would imagine as I can't think of any other reason why you quite like it. If the price history was removed, then there wouldn't be a whole bunch of clubs checking out the players price history before they made a bid. Many clubs use the price history as a guideline to how much they should bid. I find it a lazy technique.