Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth development coach

Posted in Ideas/development

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 26 April 2016, 23:38
VM know the weightings so they could create the option of a coach who advises you what to train your players on. The better the coach, the more players they feedback to you about.

Whittall United (Grant) 27 April 2016, 09:29
Understated Excellence wrote:
VM know the weightings so they could create the option of a coach who advises you what to train your players on. The better the coach, the more players they feedback to you about.
I think it should be down to us to find a way to get the best out of training and not the game.
Also what about users who have spent time perfecting their training to get an advantage over others who haven't bothered, hardly seems fair that people are spoon fed the optimum way.

Leeds United ATB (Marcello Bielsa) 27 April 2016, 11:49
Grants Troops wrote:
I think it should be down to us to find a way to get the best out of training and not the game.
Also what about users who have spent time perfecting their training to get an advantage over others who haven't bothered, hardly seems fair that people are spoon fed the optimum way.
+1

FC Rosc (Robin) 27 April 2016, 16:39
Grants Troops wrote:
True that!

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 27 April 2016, 19:50
Grants Troops wrote:
Lol we may retain more newbies by spoon feeding but I take your point

Whittall United (Grant) 27 April 2016, 20:50
All the newbies seem to be getting the super youths, they don't need more help smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 27 April 2016, 22:06
Fair enough. I ain't had a super youth so I take that point. The developers definitely seem to fix the super youth distribution somehow to benefit newbies more

Whittall United (Grant) 27 April 2016, 22:35
Fair enough. I ain't had a super youth so I take that point. The developers definitely seem to fix the super youth distribution somehow to benefit newbies more
Conspiracy? Never smiley

Deleted club 28 April 2016, 20:01
well ive not had mine yet then smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 28 April 2016, 20:19
Dynamo Galaxy wrote:
well ive not had mine yet then smiley
You've already bought premium,smiley