Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner and/or Logo Please

Posted in Banners/logos

Liverpools Month (RAN) 1 July 2016, 04:57
I would like to request a banner and/or a logo:

No specifications just preferably red/white containing my team name: Liverpools Month
Maybe EST: 2012 too.

Thanks

Manningham FC (HD) 8 July 2016, 18:51

Liverpools Month (RAN) 8 July 2016, 18:57
Bradford City AFC wrote:
Wow, that's amazing thanks so much!!!

Deleted club 8 July 2016, 20:13
Can you make Denmark year a badge it for my friend am he want red shield and white cross like Denmark flag and white lion in top left corner and white eagle in bottom right corner and top of shield Denmark year in red letter in box

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 8 July 2016, 20:16
CAMERON NUFC wrote:
Can you make Denmark year a badge it for my friend am he want red shield and white cross like Denmark flag and white lion in top left corner and white eagle in bottom right corner and top of shield Denmark year in red letter in box
Rule 8: You must not post in anyone's topic unless you are going to make them a graphic

Your friend will need to create his own topic

Deleted club 8 July 2016, 20:22
Can you make badge for me it's CAMERON NUFC can new badge can you make letter better and no black background for me and banner banner black white straps background and blue writing CAMERON NUFC and below it St James Park 2013 and side Newcastle Brown Ale badges in left and right for please

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 8 July 2016, 20:27
CAMERON NUFC wrote:
Can you make badge for me it's CAMERON NUFC can new badge can you make letter better and no black background for me and banner banner black white straps background and blue writing CAMERON NUFC and below it St James Park 2013 and side Newcastle Brown Ale badges in left and right for please
Rule 8: You must not post in anyone's topic unless you are going to make them a graphic

You will need to create your own topic

Liverpools Month (RAN) 8 July 2016, 20:28
Is there a reason why this was rejected, just got the reason 'Years'??

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 8 July 2016, 20:29
Liverpools Month wrote:
Is there a reason why this was rejected, just got the reason 'Years'??
I've looked and can see you were formed in 2012, the logo says 2016.

Deleted club 8 July 2016, 20:29
Are you texting me or someone