Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner

Posted in Banners/logos

Deleted club 7 September 2016, 16:39
Ok just never like over asking cause I know it's people's time, but if you could would be great, and thanks again.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 7 September 2016, 17:41

Yellow border

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 7 September 2016, 17:48

No border.

Deleted club 7 September 2016, 20:05
Now hey that looks exciting, I think I love it, well what can I say but thanks thousands, nice job to.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 7 September 2016, 20:07
Jedi phoenix wrote:
Now hey that looks exciting, I think I love it, well what can I say but thanks thousands, nice job to.
You're welcome.

Deleted club 18 September 2016, 18:49
Hi I was wondering when I was going to get my banner, just checking you ain't forgot,
Thanks!

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 18 September 2016, 18:51
Jedi phoenix wrote:
Hi I was wondering when I was going to get my banner, just checking you ain't forgot,
Thanks!
Eh?

Deleted club 18 September 2016, 18:58
The banner you made for my club, the lovely one above, I thought I would of had it by now that's all.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 18 September 2016, 19:01
Jedi phoenix wrote:
The banner you made for my club, the lovely one above, I thought I would of had it by now that's all.
You need to right click on it, save it to your folder, then go on your club profile page and click on upload banner, then select it from your folder and upload it. Ball's been in your court the whole time mate.

Deleted club 18 September 2016, 19:13
Lol imagine!, never knew that, thought it goes through mods and gets loaded like my banner did? Thanks for the the word and banner!