Forums

Miscellaneous

Logos and banners! (available for a limited time)

Posted in Banners/logos

Royalty FC (Dan) 5 November 2016, 16:51
Hey
I'm posting this again, as I now have a bit of spare time to make banners and logo's again.
Post bellow your requirements and I will make them in about 12-20 hours (or less) depending on when you request for the logo. Midday till about 7:30 PM UK time (when I'm online) I can make them in a few hours.
Send in your requests as quickly as you can to get them as soon as possible!

Deleted club 5 November 2016, 17:13
so for my logo I'd like you to do a shield like captain america's first shield `( check google if u don't know it) then put my team team name under the shield ( use font blackadder ITC or anything like that, make font in color black and also underlined, plus pls the shield is orange in color and have two swords crossing each other diagonally behind it ( the handles and tip of the blade should be visible that all, thanks

Royalty FC (Dan) 5 November 2016, 17:14
James Hill Park wrote:
so for my logo I'd like you to do a shield like captain america's first shield `( check google if u don't know it) then put my team team name under the shield ( use font blackadder ITC or anything like that, make font in color black and also underlined, plus pls the shield is orange in color and have two swords crossing each other diagonally behind it ( the handles and tip of the blade should be visible that all, thanks
Just going to start now smiley

Royalty FC (Dan) 5 November 2016, 17:19
Also I can only put the name on the shield, not under. Is this OK?

Royalty FC (Dan) 5 November 2016, 18:03
banner :

logo :

Deleted club 5 November 2016, 19:46
so how do I apply it

Royalty FC (Dan) 5 November 2016, 19:48
James Hill Park wrote:
so how do I apply it
Read this post by Phantom XI to help
http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1154696-how-to-upload-your-banner-logo-to-your-profile

Deleted club 5 November 2016, 20:04
thank you very much

Fc Chipserne (Jonas) 5 November 2016, 21:50
I would very much like a logo and a banner

Royalty FC (Dan) 6 November 2016, 09:05
Fc Chipserne wrote:
I would very much like a logo and a banner
Requirements?