Forums

Miscellaneous

Re: The player market is going nuts!

Posted in General

Deleted club 24 May 2017, 17:43
I am one of those returning old clubs, and gotta say all this "mooney" is burning a hole in my pocket

Deleted club 24 May 2017, 20:14
Clear Eyes Full Hearts wrote:
Scout = Talentspejder
Trainer = Træner
Takker smiley

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 25 May 2017, 06:29
Is it just me or is the market abnormally loaded with promising youths? There have been at least 5 different ones on the first page every time I look.

Deleted club 25 May 2017, 06:36
Teufel hunden wrote:
Is it just me or is the market abnormally loaded with promising youths? There have been at least 5 different ones on the first page every time I look.
The odds of creating a "super" has been increased. There is probably 100+ "supers" created since the new update.

I cleared my shortlist after the Sunday update, and its full again!!

Expect to pick up "Promising" rated players for ~5m soon enough!

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 25 May 2017, 08:24
Sachin United wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
The odds of creating a "super" has been increased. There is probably 100+ "supers" created since the new update.

I cleared my shortlist after the Sunday update, and its full again!!

Expect to pick up "Promising" rated players for ~5m soon enough!
That would be nice, but I'm not sure if it will go that low.. there are a lot of big clubs that still have loads of cash and they will surely be bidding for contention in the higher leagues.. I just can't see it becoming that cheap to have supers