Forums

Miscellaneous

MAJOR change to Newcomers challenge

Posted in Ideas/development

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 20 June 2017, 15:21
To make it a bit more fair... how about limit who can join by how old their club is; like capping entry at clubs older than 6 months.

The competition is a complete joke for new players most of the big teams winning are either going down leagues intentionally for the £££ or old players that have come back again...

I think there should be even more cups to facilitate cash for younger clubs because anyone playing this for 3+ years is already making hundreds of millions a week while I haven't even made a million yet.

Norfolk Enchants FC (Joe) 20 June 2017, 15:49
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
anyone playing this for 3+ years is already making hundreds of millions a week
Where did you get this information? Hundreds of millions PER WEEK? just no.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 20 June 2017, 16:11
I agree that the competition is a bit of a joke but that idea just doesn't work. Also, your club is only 16 days old lol, if you're already getting impatient then this isn't for you.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 20 June 2017, 18:18
Norfolk Enchants FC wrote:
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Your club is quite young, compared to a top flight 8 or 9 year-old club returning, you wouldn't have or have made as much as them

The whole point of a newcomers cup is for NEWCOMERS. Make another cup for just whoever is under 1800 or whatever

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 20 June 2017, 20:31
Norfolk Enchants FC wrote:
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
smiley
A F C Bournemouth wrote:
I agree that the competition is a bit of a joke but that idea just doesn't work. Also, your club is only 16 days old lol, if you're already getting impatient then this isn't for you.
smiley smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 20 June 2017, 23:53
The name is outdated, the cup was created for non Danish teams joining the game when it was opened up for internationals to play.

It's just another cup, just forget what the name says, it's irrelevant currently.

There is talk of maybe capping it for actual newcomers.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 20 June 2017, 23:54
FC Grant United wrote:
The name is outdated, the cup was created for non Danish teams joining the game when it was opened up for internationals to play.

It's just another cup, just forget what the name says, it's irrelevant currently.

Thanks smiley This is what I was looking for.

Benefit Boys (James) 15 July 2017, 03:20
FC Grant United wrote:

Has there been talks about capping it so you can only win it once other than capping it to clubs created within a certain timeframe? - I think this would be a better potential change as obviously managers progress at different paces

Lateside united (KK) 15 July 2017, 09:58
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
To make it a bit more fair... how about limit who can join by how old their club is; like capping entry at clubs older than 6 months.

The competition is a complete joke for new players most of the big teams winning are either going down leagues intentionally for the £££ or old players that have come back again...

I think there should be even more cups to facilitate cash for younger clubs because anyone playing this for 3+ years is already making hundreds of millions a week while I haven't even made a million yet.
rubbish idea everybody in same boat and always have been. if your not happy dont enter like me i dont bother with any cups the just zapp energy of my up and coming youths.

Chaz City (Chaz) 17 July 2017, 20:04
I think capping it so you can only win once is the best idea. And thats not because I haven't won it myself...