Forums

Miscellaneous

Think i can help grow the game

Posted in Ideas/development

Telford Fortunes (Ed Freeman) 5 July 2017, 17:02
Hi

I've just read your latest update I'm glad to hear about the b team for a team like me trying to increase my training ground the potential of a b team bringing money in for games is a great addition I also read about FC Sunnyvile being the only person on the books now etc and about not being able to market the game very well in regards to that I can help I do a lot of social media work on Facebook and twitter so I'd like to help you to get potential new players I don't want to be paid for this but maybe you can help my club with a few credits each month I know that's not in the game rules but I'm thinking we could maybe help each other if this sounds ok for you can you send me the games logo and I'll get working on getting the game advertised more do you have a Twitter and Facebook account already as I can get these created for you and start promoting it.

This is only an idea for helping the game so no silly comments etc if you want to check out twitter accounts i currently help promote please check them out @broseleyfm @thehubbuk @yoursportsnews1 amongst others

Deleted club 5 August 2017, 20:47
I was just thinking same thing. This is a excellent idea. Hope they agree to it. I would be happy to #Virtual Manager ever time I tweet about football on the football sites. That way out off curiosity people would search it on Twitter to see what it is all about.

Whittall United (Grant) 7 August 2017, 14:28
They have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/virtualmanager/

In danish though.

Deleted club 7 August 2017, 14:48
Not everyone has facebbook.

Whittall United (Grant) 7 August 2017, 14:52
Maybe you could both do what you can to help the game.

Free publicity is always a good thing.

Deleted club 7 August 2017, 18:47
Just need someone to set up a twitter account then every time i put something online i can end with #virtualmanager.