Forums

Miscellaneous

Mayweather V McGregor

Posted in Off Topic

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 16 July 2017, 01:20
Everyone says Mayweather so i'll just go McGregor too pull an upset too rise his career higher as Mayweather is old now. But that's if it's scripted and they wanna make most money long term smiley smiley

Deleted club 16 July 2017, 08:19
Crackalackin wrote:
I'd compare it to the best football team, playing the best rugby team at football. Similar in some ways but so different. Mayweather will win without a doubt.

The real fight of the year is GGG v Canelo for me
Correct mate,

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 25 July 2017, 00:00
Hoping McGregor wins as the underdog to shut everyone up and make Floyd sit DOWN

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 24 August 2017, 14:40
McGregor cracks me up - I'd love to see him win but it's never going to happen.

I saw an interview with Rory McIlroy, he said he hopes its all real and they don't just go backstage and laugh about it all together. It does make you wonder in this day and age.

I'm all up for betting on the underdog but not with this fight, it'd be a waste of money no matter how much you bet on McGregor.

To stand a chance he's got to hope somehow, from somewhere, that he can catch Maywesther and go from there. Where do you even start though with a fighter like Mayweather who could probably dodge a bullet.

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 24 August 2017, 16:32
Glenrothes Strollers wrote:
Mayweather comfortably. Not even a discussion in my eyes.
ditto
h8 mayweather though

River View Rebels (Dean) 24 August 2017, 16:57
If McGregor wins it'll be in the first 3 rounds, if the fight goes over that then it's Mayweather's.
Should be a good fight though

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 24 August 2017, 17:16
It'll be same old mayweather dancing like a fairy round the ring tiring out that lanky streak n then 50 - 0 money making racket

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 24 August 2017, 17:26
There's no way Mayweather will lose. If he does, it'll be a farce. Its essentially Stuart Broad vs Andy Murray at a tennis match.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 24 August 2017, 19:06
A F C Bournemouth wrote:
There's no way Mayweather will lose. If he does, it'll be a farce. Its essentially Stuart Broad vs Andy Murray at a tennis match.
smiley not far off ...what did Frankie Boyle say ...The world's best boxer taking on a non boxer at boxing ..mmm...can only go one way surely

tonys tiggers (tony smith) 25 August 2017, 16:36
Got a funny feeling that McGregor will be taking a beating on the scorecard and then controversially get
disqualified for some sort of action that's allowed in mixed martial arts but not boxing....... then set up another farce of a re match.