Forums

Miscellaneous

Needs SORTED!!!

Posted in Ideas/development

Nadofc (Nado FC) 22 September 2017, 12:41
Guys something needs to be done with training players when you are selling them just bought a player for what training he was and just before I got him the person who was selling him trained on him on extreme so now he has 6 trains and worth no where near what I paid for him now .. and has RESPECT AS HIS BANNER !!! This HAS TO BE SORTED he even extreme trained him so Low energy and a BAD TRAIN!!!

In all essence I wouldn't have bid as much on him if he had 6 trains. What I bid on him was for the player with 5 trains. He has dropped 10+ on his avg... From the moment a bidder puts 1c on a player on transfer market then that player is technically that bidders player not the sellers so how should the seller still have the right to train???

https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12242946-allan-norberg/training

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 September 2017, 14:03
+1

Whittall United (Grant) 22 September 2017, 15:27
While it is a pain, the player does still belong to the seller regardless of bids, he's entitled to do as he pleases.
Have you spoken to seller about it, it could of been a genuine mistake, i have done the same before, i did message the buyer to apologise.

If it wasn't a mistake, you now know not to do business with him again.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 September 2017, 15:30
Once the bidder has 1c on him, that player is going to be sold so should be sold 'as is' imo.

Whittall United (Grant) 22 September 2017, 15:37
Having looked closer at the player, he never lost 10+ training average, he lost 4.

I dont agree about a user not being able to do as they
please with their own player.
They own the player and it's upto them to maximize their profit, its a crappy move, but fully upto them how they do business.
Now you know how they operate, don't buy their players again.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 September 2017, 15:45
I'm buying a car for 10k.... 30k miles on the clock, I get there to take it away and see it has 40k on the clock, but av already paid the cash for the car as it was advertised, on ebay or something.

I'm no gonna be a happy lad.

Nadofc (Nado FC) 22 September 2017, 16:17
Old Skool Athletic wrote:
I'm buying a car for 10k.... 30k miles on the clock, I get there to take it away and see it has 40k on the clock, but av already paid the cash for the car as it was advertised, on ebay or something.

Totally spot on ✌

Nadofc (Nado FC) 22 September 2017, 16:24
FC Grant United wrote:
Having looked closer at the player, he never lost 10+ training average, he lost 4.

They own the player and it's upto them to maximize their profit, its a crappy move, but fully upto them how they do business.
He was 135+ now he is only 128+ also he was 96 energy now he is 89...

Whittall United (Grant) 22 September 2017, 16:39
Old Skool Athletic wrote:

That analogy does not fit here at all, completely irrelevant, you have agreed to buy that car at 30k, no agreement was made on this player at all.

Whittall United (Grant) 22 September 2017, 16:41
Madnado wrote:
FC Grant United wrote:

He was 135+ now he is only 128+ also he was 96 energy now he is 89...
He wasnt 135 at all, he was 132 and even if he was 135 which he wasn't, he hasn't lost 10+ on his average.