Forums

Miscellaneous

Player Advertisement

Posted in Ideas/development

Bournemouth Legends (Joe) 1 October 2017, 15:03
Apparently advertising players in mail isn't allowed, so I can't do that, and no-one reads press releases, so how can I advertise players to richer clubs in my Division that would be starters in their teams? I need to turn more of a profit and want to sell my star players but the clubs that would buy them in my league probably aren't looking at the transfer market when I list them and I just want to be salesman type person/ someone that can successfully buy to sell.

Whittall United (Grant) 1 October 2017, 16:18
Why do you care who buys them?
As long as you get what you want it shouldn't matter who buys them.
Just advertise in the relevant forum and also transfer list them.

Not sure what you really want tbh.

Bournemouth Legends (Joe) 1 October 2017, 19:16
They are the people that would buy them...

Whittall United (Grant) 2 October 2017, 10:56
But theres also people in other leagues that would, so why limit who you sell to?

Bournemouth Legends (Joe) 2 October 2017, 16:55
Because I can get them to bid the price I want, rather tan the lottery of the auctipn

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 October 2017, 18:04
That's not a guarantee that the clubs who have similar players will buy your players. In any case, how do you know that these kind of clubs don't see your players on the transfer market? Your players will easily sell if they are on the transfer market at the lowest price or if they are reasonably priced with good training. You'll just have to wait like the rest of us to sell players off the transfer market if you don't want to sell them on auction.

Bournemouth Legends (Joe) 2 October 2017, 18:45
Cheers guys

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 2 October 2017, 20:46
Shout box is available also.

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 28 October 2017, 10:30
I know FC Sunnyvale have been thinking of adding the option of making adverts for your players.

X impressions for Y tickets.

The idea was, that these ads will fill the space of the normal ads.
I think it is hanging on idea-stage for the moment.
If he decides that it will be introduced I hope it will feature targeting somehow. Like Division 1 + 2 & clubs with X credits or playervalue.

What do you guys think about that?