Miscellaneous

Being able to make youth players with ought payin

Posted in Ideas/development

Deleted club 3 January 2018, 20:28
you could pay in-game money not real money.This game is pay to win

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 3 January 2018, 20:32
Undertale FC wrote:
Great? It's been this way for years, you joined yesterday, stop with the spam..

Saint Etienne Loire (Mario) 3 January 2018, 20:39
Undertale FC wrote:
Like every other game you pay to get the full experience??? what's up with the taunt?

Deleted club 3 January 2018, 20:40
ok. so in FIFA. i pay to play Ultimate Team....no. it is with the game. Do i pay to open packs. No if i don't want to. Instead of paying, i play matches and get coins for packs

Saint Etienne Loire (Mario) 3 January 2018, 20:45
Undertale FC wrote:
ok. so in FIFA. i pay to play Ultimate Team....no. it is with the game. Do i pay to open packs. No if i don't want to. Instead of paying, i play matches and get coins for packs
But you pay 55 pounds to get Fifa, don't you? You play it for a year until they release the next fifa - that's another 55 pounds... Most games aren't free to play FYI

Deleted club 3 January 2018, 20:47
Saint Etienne Loire wrote:
Undertale FC wrote:
But you pay 55 pounds to get Fifa, don't you? you play it for a year until they release the next fifa - that's another 55 pounds... most games aren't free to play FYI
How can you pay just for making youth players.

Saint Etienne Loire (Mario) 3 January 2018, 20:50
Undertale FC wrote:
Undertale FC wrote:
But you pay 55 pounds to get Fifa, don't you? you play it for a year until they release the next fifa - that's another 55 pounds... most games aren't free to play FYI
Please go on and read about the benefits and features of premium. Tbh mate, you haven't even been on the site for a day and you go on forums and complain already

Deleted club 3 January 2018, 20:51
Undertale FC wrote:
Undertale FC wrote:
Please go on and read about the benefits and features of premium. Tbh mate, you haven't even been on the site for a day and you go on forums and complain already
can i also add....this is my new account using google

Deleted club 3 January 2018, 20:58
Undertale FC wrote:
Undertale FC wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1214342 my old club

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 4 January 2018, 08:11
The youths aren't worth the premium