Forums

Miscellaneous

Achievement Money

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 31 May 2019, 07:41
If this is sticky can't we have it all pritty how Charles has made it look, for better reading and quality

Anaheim Piranhas (Merlin) 9 March 2020, 23:11
I’m getting closer to 50m so 1.6m next will be nice to add on smiley

Final Whistle (join) 31 May 2020, 11:08
Reward for achieving an objective.
31 May 2020, 03:45
60,000 C

Getting to 10k supporters reward is laughable... I get that it's linked to the vifa points and that's more symbolically than anything else but at this level the pop-up is more likr spam than anything else... Better remove it or increase the sum to sumething worthwhile the extra click and time spent...

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 31 May 2020, 12:08
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
60,000 C

Getting to 10k supporters reward is laughable... I get that it's linked to the vifa points and that's more symbolically than anything else but at this level the pop-up is more likr spam than anything else... Better remove it or increase the sum to sumething worthwhile the extra click and time spent...
> If you don't want the extra Credits,
then stop trying to progress in the game and you won't be bothered by them any more smiley
and no, the achievement rewards are not linked to Vifa #points.

Final Whistle (join) 31 May 2020, 13:38
SuDoku AFC wrote:
60,000 C

> If you don't want the extra Credits,
then stop trying to progress in the game and you won't be bothered by them any more smiley
and no, the achievement rewards are not linked to Vifa #points.
Agree to disagree, the number of supporters is dependent on vifa points/rank so in turn the reward for supporters is in a large part influenced by vifa points/rank.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 31 May 2020, 13:47
Agree to disagree, the number of supporters is dependent on vifa points/rank so in turn the reward for supporters is in a large part influenced by vifa points/rank.
Yes, ... - but the amount of the reward(s) (= fixed at 60,000C for this achievement) is not.
I took that to be your complaint - that this sum isn't enough / worth the 1 second it took you to open the Notification.

Final Whistle (join) 31 May 2020, 14:02
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Yes, ... - but the amount of the reward(s) (= fixed at 60,000C for this achievement) is not.
I took that to be your complaint - that this sum isn't enough / worth the 1 second it took you to open the Notification.
Yeah, that too. It's redundant is what I'm saying and for the little cash reward I'd rather not have it at all, just compare to the rest of the rewards and the difficulty of each. Getting to 300 vifa points is easier and gets you a lot more credits. So either split the cash in two or eliminate the laughable 60k reward for an objective that's harder and gives 1M or so credits.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 31 May 2020, 15:53
60,000 C

Have a day off mate