Forums

Miscellaneous

Kingstown Bulldogs Press Rel[Locked wrong section]

Posted in Locked Threads

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 10 January 2018, 16:21
A new sports channel, Longwell Sports, has decided to interview the players from the Kingstown Bulldogs. They asked six questions, which are shown below.

1. What is your name? Age? Position?
2. One good thing about the team(Or soccer). One bad thing.
3.Do you like the owner? Why is that?
4. Do you feel you have a good value? Why?
5. Are you going to stay a long time? Why is that?
6. Any comments?

The interviews will be posted once everyone's been interviewed.
Any questions, comment, concerns, or ideas are apriciated.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 10 January 2018, 16:23
Looks like the Bulldogs peed a little to much on their owners blankets! The Bulldogs were entered into Divison 4, Group 7, but owner Jackie Longwell isn't happy about it. "I really didn't expect what we were met with. I knew it'd be a challenge, but not a win-less season." The Bulldogs were started in Divison 6, Group 16, and dominated but not now. "I'm going to make sure we don't enter divison 5 untill im sure we're ready." None of the players wanted to comment but Nicodemo Alonso said this, "Our owner was has not been very smart lately, hopefully that changes next season." The Bulldogs currently claim 15th in Divison 4, Group 7, Netherlands.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 10 January 2018, 16:24
The Kingstown Bulldogs' owner, Jackie Longwell, is having trouble with his team. " My players are getting angry, one player, Alex Brown, left my team because i was on Christmas Break, and wasn't able to be on. Now, no offense but that's stupid..." The Bulldogs were promoted to Division 5, but fell back to Division 6, then to Division 7, and back up to Division 6. "Anyone have any suggestions on what i should do? It would be apreciated." Longwell did not want to comment on Pena's retirement, but said, 'He was good for the team, hope he has a good time off.'

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 10 January 2018, 20:15
Here's the first interview:

My name is Simion Ghezzo. I'm 32 years old, and a Goal Keeper. One good thing about this team is the players. Some of us have good ratings that help us win. One bad thing is our players leaving. The good players left, so we have to get everyone else as good as them. Our owner is fine by me. I just think he makes some bad choices. I guess I get paid right, i mean i'm one of the best valued on the team. I don't know if i'll stay long because im getting pretty old, (laughs). But i guess as long as they want me. I just want to stay with one team untill i retire. No, i don't have any comments, thank you.
-Simion Ghezzo, GK, Kingstown Bulldogs(KB)

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 10 January 2018, 20:34
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Looks like the Bulldogs peed a little to much on their owners blankets! The Bulldogs were entered into Divison 4, Group 7, but owner Jackie Longwell isn't happy about it. "I really didn't expect what we were met with. I knew it'd be a challenge, but not a win-less season." The Bulldogs were started in Divison 6, Group 16, and dominated but not now. "I'm going to make sure we don't enter divison 5 untill im sure we're ready." None of the players wanted to comment but Nicodemo Alonso said this, "Our owner was has not been very smart lately, hopefully that changes next season." The Bulldogs currently claim 15th in Divison 4, Group 7, Netherlands.
We're actually 16th...nowsmiley

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 11 January 2018, 13:44
What is this may I ask?

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 11 January 2018, 14:09
I don't know, i just decided to come up with it and share it. Funny the people cant talk for real, yet they're talking!!smiley

-Jackie Longwell
Kingstown Bulldogs(KB)

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 11 January 2018, 14:12
ok sure

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 11 January 2018, 14:13
so, did you like it?

-Jackie Longwell
Kingstown Bulldogs(KB)

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 11 January 2018, 14:18
I dont really get it but yeah why not