Forums

Miscellaneous

Stadium Capacity

Posted in Ideas/development

Champione (Rich) 10 February 2018, 12:00
I was wondering if stadium capacity could be increased for non-Vm membership teams as it really stunts development in only being able to earn a certain amount after each home game.

Saint Etienne Loire (Mario) 10 February 2018, 12:11
Well, wouldn't say it would be fair if they'd increase the capacity for non-vm-premium managers. One of the reason you pay is to get the full experience of the game. So, if they gradually just allow non-paying users to get the same experience as for those who pay, it wouldn't make sense to pay, would it?

EDIT: I get where you come from but for paying users it wouldn't be fair.

Champione (Rich) 10 February 2018, 12:13
Saint Etienne Loire wrote:
Well, wouldn't say it would be fair if they'd increase the capacity for non-vm-premium managers. One of the reason you pay is to get the full experience of the game. So, if they gradually just allow non-paying users to get the same experience as for those who pay, it wouldn't make sense to pay, would it?

EDIT: I get where you come from but for paying users it wouldn't be fair.
I didn't mean to have the same capacity as vm premium managers, just improved ones.

Renee Battle Dome (Anthony Black) 17 March 2018, 03:01
I think a less restrictive view on Stadium Capacity could be viewed down the pipeline in this Game/Websites redevelopment. I mean, actual Soccer Clubs would have to think long and hard about whether or not to expand because more of them, alas, are like the High School Stadiums of my Middle and High School Years where they didn't need a lot other than a safe and secure place to play.