Forums

Miscellaneous

Money

Posted in Ideas/development

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 13 February 2018, 14:44
They needs to be more way to earn money everything is way over priced and very hard to build it up without waiting ages weather and bring youth system into which will be more cost.

So much to upgrade yet not much income, players are harder to come by and i go for player the price always seems to double yet i try and sell and try make money and lucky to get bids.

Finding it very hard to be able to upgrade to next training and stadium pay the premium and the game is getting very hard

Enfield Rovers FC (Darren Ferguson) 22 February 2018, 22:06
I think this is actually the most realistic part of the game - can't expect to go from a complete nobody, amateur team to Barcelona in a year.

Tin Pot Pub FC in the 17th team of English football would need 100 years to become anything near professional - so should any other team (ie 100 seasons = 2 years real time)

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 13 March 2018, 17:44
i get what your saying and am not saying i should be barca in a year but i do find it hard i feel like the only way i am going to improve is with a talent which i could take forever to get and then he has to be good and to improve training i just think that it could be easier to get money that's all

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 13 March 2018, 17:55
Sheffield City afc wrote:
i get what your saying and am not saying i should be barca in a year but i do find it hard i feel like the only way i am going to improve is with a talent which i could take forever to get and then he has to be good and to improve training i just think that it could be easier to get money that's all
Plenty of profit to be made in the market if ye have time and can be bothered, buying players for less than half their value and moving them on for an almost certain profit for example.

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 13 March 2018, 19:34
Agreeed but everyone is starting to Cotonou on to this idea and is starting to become harder in the market and doesn’t akways work i just believe they could be more chances to earn money like top goalscorer and awards like most goals in a season gives ppl who attack a. Enifit