Forums

Miscellaneous

Division Cup

Posted in Ideas/development

Deleted club 31 March 2018, 09:59
I think it would be interesting if each Division had its own Cup. For rg: I'm in Italy's Division 5. All the teams in Italy's Division 5 play for the cup.

Lads On Tour (Ben Johnson) 31 March 2018, 15:42
I sort of agree but you have the teams that drop down divisions so it would just be a bloodbath for the newer teams, much like the newcomers challenge. also I don't think my old squad could cope with any more games

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 31 March 2018, 16:35
I do not agree

Lads On Tour (Ben Johnson) 31 March 2018, 16:36
Stalybridge Celtic wrote:
I do not agree
any reasons?

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 31 March 2018, 16:39
Not reflective of real life and just adds to the amount of games we have. Plus, just seems completely pointless.

Deleted club 31 March 2018, 17:18
I think its a good chance to have a go at a cup one can actually win.

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 31 March 2018, 22:22
RED EMPIRE FC wrote:
I think its a good chance to have a go at a cup one can actually win.
No no no just pack it in. Tbh, this is probably the worst idea we've had in a long time.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 April 2018, 13:40
It's been suggested before but I think it would just create too many new games across all the countries and leagues. We probably need a revamp of NCC though

Lads On Tour (Ben Johnson) 1 April 2018, 14:27
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
It's been suggested before but I think it would just create too many new games across all the countries and leagues. We probably need a revamp of NCC though
I wouldn’t be opposed to staggered entry like in the Fa cup in real life based on ranking. Stops 20 rated free agency sides getting boned in the first round by one of the best teams in the game

Lateside united (KK) 1 April 2018, 15:57
Nar stupid idea you all ready have one the league title