Champione wrote:
Barca For Life wrote:
Yippy
championes in div 4 grp 6
I'll make sure to beat you good and proper don't worry
Not with my Park The Bus Tactics for you specially smiley
Good luck with that smiley

Newcastle United FC (James) 24 October 2018, 12:18
Poor start to the league for myself, lost a few games in a row, some against teams I didn’t think I should lose to. Tweak with my formation and now 2 wins on the trot, hopefully a sign of things to come

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 24 October 2018, 12:38
Champione defeated me 1-0
Congrats

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 24 October 2018, 12:41

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 24 October 2018, 12:43
Newcastle United FC wrote:
Poor start to the league for myself, lost a few games in a row, some against teams I didn’t think I should lose to. Tweak with my formation and now 2 wins on the trot, hopefully a sign of things to come
Opposite really
Good start to the league for myself,won a few games in a row,was on 2nd in the table,won against some teams I didnt think I should win against.Tweak with my formation and 3 losses on the trot.10th in the table now smiley

Champione (Rich) 24 October 2018, 13:07
Barca For Life wrote:
Opposite really
Good start to the league for myself,won a few games in a row,was on 2nd in the table,won against some teams I didnt think I should win against.Tweak with my formation and 3 losses on the trot.10th in the table now smiley
I'm second now smiley

Newcastle United FC (James) 25 October 2018, 07:52
Jesus Christ, just worked out why I’ve been losing some games, only had one of my youth cb’s in goal on one of my tactics smiley

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 25 October 2018, 08:35
Jesus Christ, just worked out why I’ve been losing some games, only had one of my youth cb’s in goal on one of my tactics smiley
smiley

Champione (Rich) 25 October 2018, 09:37
Oof

Champione (Rich) 27 October 2018, 15:35
In the battle for the top 2 spaces. Got knocked out early in the cup though