Forums

Miscellaneous

Mourinho

Posted in Off Topic

Whittall United (Grant) 24 October 2018, 13:06
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Woodward needs to go aswell, he doesnt help the situation.
I agree need big changes or they're at risk of being the new Arsenal where 4th is like winning a trophy
Lol, exactly, changes are needed, its clear things arent working, what does it take for action to be taken.
There should of been a big clear out after the Moyes debacle, but its never come, its just a team of average players at this point.
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
I agree need big changes or they're at risk of being the new Arsenal where 4th is like winning a trophy
As long as the Glazers family own the club I dont think they can be the best in the world. They dont have the club's best interests at heart.
I agree, its all about lining their pockets.

Whittall United (Grant) 24 October 2018, 13:11
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
As long as the Glazers family own the club I dont think they can be the best in the world. They dont have the club's best interests at heart.
Not sure about that, to be fair to them they have invested a lot in players just the wrong ones...for me United need a new back 4
The money was always there, but their failure to sign the best in the world is where the problem is, we just end up with 3rd or 4th choice players, whoever tries to sign players, which is Woodwrd i think, is failing miserably.

A back 4 has been a must since Fergie left, theyve never replaced Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra and Neville with suitable players, we've just got defenders the top top teams dont want, theres a reason they dont want them lol.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 24 October 2018, 14:37
When Vidic and Evra came, they were poor in first few matches but Fergie preserved
Even Pallister didn't hit the ground running
Mourinho has continually changed the defence until last night. The centre backs did play better last night. I think he needs to keep the same back four for a number of weeks to see if they improve when they are confident they will play the next match.

Whittall United (Grant) 24 October 2018, 15:23
Understated Excellence wrote:
When Vidic and Evra came, they were poor in first few matches but Fergie preserved
Even Pallister didn't hit the ground running
Mourinho has continually changed the defence until last night. The centre backs did play better last night. I think he needs to keep the same back four for a number of weeks to see if they improve when they are confident they will play the next match.
Average at best, doesn't matter how much they play together.
When i look at players, i look at if they're good enough to play in the best teams, not 1 of Utd's defence is good enough for the best teams.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 October 2018, 16:26
Mourinho? Keep him i say smiley

Bournemouth Legends (Joe) 24 October 2018, 16:35
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Mourinho? Keep him i say smiley
smiley hopefully bourenmouth can beat them next time we play