Forums

Miscellaneous

The Players You Have

Posted in Ideas/development

FC Malmosa (Adebola Olajide-Adetolu) 22 November 2018, 19:13
I think that our players need to be more valued. For example, I have till today never seen a 100 rated star player. This is crazy!!! I mean, 99 is like wow, but I think VM still needs more improvement. I would appreciate if other players will continue the topic:

Whittall United (Grant) 22 November 2018, 19:35
Moved to I/D

Whittall United (Grant) 22 November 2018, 19:37
Care to explain exactly what you mean?
Sounds like you just players to improve over 100, if that's the case, the game was once like that, but moved to this, it won't be going back to its former self.

FC Malmosa (Adebola Olajide-Adetolu) 23 November 2018, 18:31
Ok, get it. But why is it that it is so hard to find or get players like that?

Whittall United (Grant) 24 November 2018, 03:39
FC Malmosa wrote:
Its not if you have the credits.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 November 2018, 04:14
FC Malmosa wrote:
Because players from 28/29 years of age start losing abilities every day because they are getting older just like real life.

FC Barcalo (Adebola Olajide - Adetolu) 24 November 2018, 06:13
Ok, but how do you get enough credits. Do you need to stay for a long time on the game?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 6 December 2018, 14:32
FC Barcalo wrote:
Ok, but how do you get enough credits. Do you need to stay for a long time on the game?
What is enough credits? How much are you talking about? To succeed in any game, you have to keep playing it. There are many ways to earn credits. Attendance for home matches, selling players for profit, sponsorship, progressing in cup matches, broadcasting rights, creating youth players, the list is endless to be fair smiley