Forums

Miscellaneous

15 year old, +141xp [Locked Player on T/L]

Posted in Locked Threads

Bucaspor (Rabias Harry) 18 January 2019, 14:24
Link removed
Was wondering if he kept up his training xp how much would he be worth or would it be better to keep him

Garden Rovers (Simon James) 19 January 2019, 12:45
Around 20 million now. The older he gets with that training facility his value will fall off.

Bucaspor (Rabias Harry) 19 January 2019, 12:55
just spent some money on my training facilities to get it to 2 star gold. just wondering if that helps improve his value or just the rate at which is xp rises

Garden Rovers (Simon James) 19 January 2019, 13:30
If he has the potential to reach 100 throughout his career on the top training facility and the potential to reach 80 on the facility you have then once his value is showing (after another couple of training sessions) the longer he is not training to his full potential the more his value will drop. If you are on 2 star gold he will be a very good player anyway but I think value is worked out on what maximum potential they have at a given time. I could be wrong as the developers will know the actual answer but that is how it seems.

So upgrading your training facility means that his training should improve therefore decreasing the rate he loses potential value over time but does not have an immediate impact.

Bucaspor (Rabias Harry) 20 January 2019, 12:07
can people stop spamming me bids. If I declined your bid even if its 4.5m or 6m I don't want them as I don't want a 15 minute auction with what you think is a cheap bid so you can flip him

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 20 January 2019, 13:22
/Locked Player on Transfer List