Forums

Miscellaneous

Reducing Injuries

Posted in General

Inter Futsal (Bryan) 7 February 2019, 18:54
I've searched but can't find anything on this.

When reducing a players injury within the physio department, does it also boost his energy and by how much? Or does his energy remain as is?

For example: if a player is injured for the next 3 days and has 50% energy, it seems pointless to reduce the injury by a couple of days if his energy remains at 50% as he'll be too tired to play.

Thanks,

Inter Futsal (Bryan) 7 February 2019, 19:32
Found out the answer the expensive way: just cost me C1.7 million to reduce a players injury by 24 hours but his energy remained unchanged so won't be able to play until reaching his original recovery date anyway - won't be wasting my money on that again!

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 7 February 2019, 19:38
I had an injury for 3 days and used the reduced injury option until he wasn't injured anymore which was a total of 3 times and then I boosted him aswell for a grand total of 62,500c. The joys of division 5 smiley

Inter Futsal (Bryan) 8 February 2019, 01:12
Cost me about 2 million so far in reducing injury and boosting energy and he still won't be ready to play before the original recovery date. Complete waste of credits!

From my experience guys, if you have an injured player just boost energy and don't spend fortunes on bringing him back earlier.

Wonder if anyone has had the same and if anyone on the admin is looking at this?

Rhythm FC (MMM) 8 February 2019, 16:50
Inter Futsal wrote:
Cost me about 2 million so far in reducing injury and boosting energy and he still won't be ready to play before the original recovery date. Complete waste of credits!

From my experience guys, if you have an injured player just boost energy and don't spend fortunes on bringing him back earlier.

Wonder if anyone has had the same and if anyone on the admin is looking at this?
The cost-benefits of VMAN Lab have always been terrible. That's why I've never bothered upgrading.

If a first team player gets injured I just buy a replacement for a few days and sell him on maybe at a small loss. but still beats paying to reduce the injury

Sure that player might lose one extra day's training but no way is that worth anything in the factor of millions of credits lol

DaCrushers (DaPeerie) 8 February 2019, 17:02
Likewise, one of the reasons i never bothered to upgrade to the final level of physio

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 9 February 2019, 01:46
+1

tbh I would advise any new VM manager to avoid the Physio dept altogether until such time as they've got everything else & have a great squad of players, ie there's nothing else left to spend their money on.

Inter Futsal (Bryan) 9 February 2019, 02:12
SuDoku AFC wrote:
+1

tbh I would advise any new VM manager to avoid the Physio dept altogether until such time as they've got everything else & have a great squad of players, ie there's nothing else left to spend their money on.
Appreciate the advice but it means what is the point of the physio dept?

New VM managers won't know, I've been one for ages and just thought it was something worth while to get - which I did a long time ago but thought I'd use it for the first time to fix an injury - I was always dubious about the energy side previously so thought I'd give it a go.

Perhaps the best thing is to change the rules so that a reduction in injury also means an increase in energy - would be worth while spending the money then. Otherwise the the expensive option to reduce injuries is completely pointless meaning the physio dept is also pointless, as you said yourself.