Posted in Locked B/L Threads

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 22 February 2019, 20:39

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 22 February 2019, 20:40
Thanks so much

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 22 February 2019, 21:43
All up thanks so much

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 March 2019, 05:25
I just want to share this

For a long time I've wanted a name change but I'm The Goon Squad so I thought maybe a different BL but Seb made this one and obviously it wouldn't be possible for his genius to continue once this is gone for that reason I cannot change it.

I wonder how many people still use the BL Seb made

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 23 March 2019, 05:44
Who is Seb?

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 March 2019, 06:20
Kiwi Sails wrote:
Who is Seb?
A banner and logo creator legend

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 23 March 2019, 07:18
What is his club name

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 March 2019, 07:47
Kiwi Sails wrote:
What is his club name
Seb was an absolute B/L legend and generally just a really good guy who many of us came into contact with, and many on here considered a friend. He very sadly and suddenly passed away in 2014 aged 38.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1090814-seb-s-banners-and-logos-tribute-topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 March 2019, 07:53
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Kiwi Sails wrote:
What is his club name
Seb was an absolute B/L legend and generally just a really good guy who many of us came into contact with, and many on here considered a friend. He very sadly and suddenly passed away in 2014 aged 38.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1090814-seb-s-banners-and-logos-tribute-topic
Well said Tom due to the sensitive matter I didn't know how to reply, perfectly put.

For them reasons are why I won't change my BL

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 March 2019, 07:56
No worries Vin, I never actually had a Seb B/L. Johns Army made my first one and then I taught myself how to do it, but Seb's logos were a massive inspiration to me and I learned a lot from what he produced.