Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Players Theme Name Game of the Week

Posted in General

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 24 April 2019, 12:51

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 April 2019, 13:35
Black Rock Shooter wrote:
We not got a vote set up for the best name for last week yet?
Best Food related name poll here:

https://linkto.run/p/C5JUV7FQ

Will close it on Friday evening.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 April 2019, 05:16
Gideaspor wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Congrats GG - With 40% of the votes, Cuma Little was determined to be the best immature name.
Cheers, enjoying this game, it's nice to know I'm not the only big kid around!
Here's your trophy buddy, you're the inaugural winner of the biggest and most highly coveted accolade on VM - The Golden T-Rex. Congrats!!

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 25 April 2019, 09:26
smiley brilliant

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 April 2019, 11:44
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Personally your best one yet

Gideaspor (gj) 25 April 2019, 12:39
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Gideaspor wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Congrats GG - With 40% of the votes, Cuma Little was determined to be the best immature name.
Here's your trophy buddy, you're the inaugural winner of the biggest and most highly coveted accolade on VM - The Golden T-Rex. Congrats!!

Great trophy mate, an honour to be etched on it, cheers. Thanks to those who voted and the developers for making these names possible. Don't know what else to say, welling up, too emotional.

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 April 2019, 13:44
Gideaspor wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Gideaspor wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:

Great trophy mate, an honour to be etched on it, cheers. Thanks to those who voted and the developers for making these names possible. Don't know what else to say, welling up, too emotional.
Well deserved imo

Black Rock Shooter (Debunoas) 25 April 2019, 13:51
The Goon Squad wrote:
Gideaspor wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Gideaspor wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:

Well deserved imo
Agreed, definitely my pick of the bunch, there was a few belters but that just was a cut above!

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 25 April 2019, 14:12
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12371656-seymour-butts

I created this guy who turned out alright

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 April 2019, 14:30
Gideaspor wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:

Feel free to add to your profile, it's going in my trophy cabinet on my profile should I ever win it.