Miscellaneous

Youth Players Theme Name Game of the Week

Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 1 June 2019, 08:26
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Below has been updated

User Forum

Highest Training Players

Next week's theme is Tools (drills hammers etc) requires more imagination this week ...good luck all smiley
Last chance to get Prem players in before poll goes up later today - Didnt bother with dinner parties as response was so low.

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 2 June 2019, 10:42
Anyone creating Divock Origi today has a good chance of winning the vote dont they ?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 June 2019, 12:43
Poll is up for Prem players

I have purged any players who never played in the Prem from the voting - We have very stringent criteria in this thread and if your submissions fall outside parameters then you will be penalised smiley smiley Actually, I just thought it would be a bit silly if the Prem players voting was won by a non-Prem player.

(I think I got them all, I left Alex Scott in as Women's Prem counts in my book (Equal rights and all that jazz) and I liked the slightly out the box thinking)

https://linkto.run/p/BYBGJE3A

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 June 2019, 19:26
the heebie jeebies wrote:
Sorry - I completely forgot to follow up those polls - Gideaspor won serial killers (Idigg Graves) but I never made his trophy, and you won literature (Peter Parker).

I'll sort those out shortly.

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 2 June 2019, 19:27
Lovely. Cheers.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 June 2019, 19:29
the heebie jeebies wrote:
Lovely. Cheers.
We're relocating in the summer to move closer to my parents and I've had to sort job/house out over last few weeks (both sorted now) so apologies, I'll keep on top in future!

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 2 June 2019, 19:30
I have a garage full of stuff waiting to go to ebay / car boot sale / the tip / all three !!!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 June 2019, 19:36

Corrected size

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 2 June 2019, 19:45
Awesome.
My second.