Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Players Theme Name Game of the Week

Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 20 June 2019, 07:59
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
how about NFL players. I have one ready.
We're trying to avoid topics that are just naming people who exist - it's boring, there needs to be some creativity
NFL or perhaps more widely US Sport could work though.
Yep, agreed

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 20 June 2019, 19:22
well the reason i bring that up is that i tried to create a youth with a NFL players name, turns out he's already been named. plus there are so many NFL players.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 20 June 2019, 19:23
well the reason i bring that up is that i tried to create a youth with a NFL players name, turns out he's already been named. plus there are so many NFL players.
Jerry Rice the best receiver in history

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 20 June 2019, 19:24
Yes but just naming them after players is boring. NFL as a theme could work, or American sports more generally, but limiting to player names doesn't give enough room to be creative.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 20 June 2019, 19:28
The Goon Squad wrote:
Jerry Rice the best receiver in history
It was Shaun Alexander the best RB the Seahawks ever had./

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 20 June 2019, 21:09
I like the US sports idea providing as already stated it isn't exclusive to names and can have some fun with it like we have with cricket names smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 21 June 2019, 19:39
So are we going with the NFL theme?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 22 June 2019, 08:48
User Forum and trainers updated

User Forum

Highest Trainers

Only one player made it on to the highest trainer list

Pace Bowler created by Fox Valley FC

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 22 June 2019, 12:02
That was a shocking week for Talants, whick was strange because prices were cheap although there were hardly any Talants

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 22 June 2019, 15:43
This coming weeks theme is Summer Related, so anything to do with summer, ie beach, destinations, equipment and so on