Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Players Theme Name Game of the Week

Posted in General

Ice Nine Kills (Charnas) 24 June 2019, 19:39
The theme this week is summer. Only players created in the game week count so when it does begin, your nfl names won’t count I’m afraid

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 24 June 2019, 19:40
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The theme this week is summer. Only players created in the game week count so when it does begin, your nfl names won’t count I’m afraid
^ those werent it. i think itll be next week.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 24 June 2019, 19:43
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
So when is the NFL topic going to begin? i made 5 players just for the topic. and i got them.
It isn't we already said this smiley

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 24 June 2019, 19:45
I think ti's is the second time your broken the rules, one more times and none of your entries count

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 24 June 2019, 19:46
The Goon Squad wrote:
So when is the NFL topic going to begin? i made 5 players just for the topic. and i got them.
It isn't we already said this, however we will talk and maybe the week after will be it. smiley
Ok thanks vinny.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 24 June 2019, 19:46
The Goon Squad wrote:
I think ti's is the second time your broken the rules, one more times and none of your entries count
what? how?

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 24 June 2019, 20:07
The Goon Squad wrote:
It isn't we already said this, however we will talk and maybe the week after will be it. smiley
Ok thanks vinny.
No point in editing what I say to get your topic in WE ARE NOT DOING NFL

But however we may do American Sports

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 24 June 2019, 20:12
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Ok thanks vinny.

i got a serious question.

how come we did soccer someone suggested cricket which only 2% of the world cares about, but a sport thant alot of people like you dont let us do this? im done im done with everything. nobody talk to me unless i talk to you

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 24 June 2019, 20:17
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Ok thanks vinny.

i got a serious question.

how come we did soccer someone suggested cricket which only 2% of the world cares about, but a sport thant alot of people like you dont let us do this? im done im done with everything. nobody talk to me unless i talk to you
We are an English forum, Football (soccer) is English, Cricket is English, and in comparison to the rest of the week them two weeks were flops. Also NFL is American, I doubt other then me and Tom whether people will know enough about The NFL to make it a popular week