Forums

Miscellaneous

General statistics - what happend?

Posted in General

Afghanistan (------------------) 16 April 2019, 13:23
What happend to the number of players from Afghanistan?

How did it go from having the most players in this game for years to "just" 17k?

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 16 April 2019, 13:36
Afghanistan wrote:

How did it go from having the most players in this game for years to "just" 17k?
I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure a while ago the default setting was for new youths to be from Afghanistan as it’s the first country in the alphabet. Now, if a country isn’t selected, the country of origin is randomised, so Afghanistan will have less players from it.

Afghanistan (------------------) 16 April 2019, 13:58
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Afghanistan wrote:

I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure a while ago the default setting was for new youths to be from Afghanistan as it’s the first country in the alphabet. Now, if a country isn’t selected, the country of origin is randomised, so Afghanistan will have less players from it.
Even in that case, the change should theoretically slowly reduce Afghan players. All those players already been created should still be in this game.

It feels like... yesterday or a week ago Afghansistan had +100k players and now it's gone down to 17k

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 16 April 2019, 14:15
You might have to change your team name to Denmark smiley smiley

Afghanistan (------------------) 16 April 2019, 16:20
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
You might have to change your team name to Denmark smiley smiley
Yeah I know, right? smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 April 2019, 11:31
Afghanistan wrote:

This

Me and one or two others put in support ticket, because it was ridiculous to have that many Afghan players on the game unrealistic, stupid names, rubbish flag, it was getting annoying the a out of afgans were on the game,

I know why it dropped dramatically but don't know how to explain

Afghanistan (------------------) 17 April 2019, 16:25
The Goon Squad wrote:
Afghanistan wrote:

This
"... stupid names, rubbish flag..."
Chill out mate..lol. "rubbish flag" hahah

Regarding names: It's all auto-generated and it's not like the english names are something you would name your firstborn child. Current names of the top english national players in this game includes: Manassen, Limpa, Frewin, Fealcna, Anlaf etc.

You take this game way too seriously. Remember, it's just a game smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 April 2019, 16:35
Afghanistan wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Afghanistan wrote:

This
"... stupid names, rubbish flag..."
Chill out mate..lol. "rubbish flag" hahah

Regarding names: It's all auto-generated and it's not like the english names are something you would name your firstborn child. Current names of the top english national players in this game includes: Manassen, Limpa, Frewin, Fealcna, Anlaf etc.

You take this game way too seriously. Remember, it's just a game smiley
Is there any other way to play if you want to be the best?

Also forgive me I'd just woken up, and I have disliked the fact that so many afgan players were on the game for ages, so I'm glad that it's changed

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 17 April 2019, 19:36
I commented in ideas forum it should be randomised too

Can see how it spoils Afghanistan game though

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 April 2019, 19:37
Understated Excellence wrote:
I commented in ideas forum it should be randomised too

Can see how it spoils Afghanistan game though
I agree I understand what he's saying