Forums

Miscellaneous

I need help..[Locked on request].

Posted in Locked Threads

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 28 May 2019, 12:29
I'm really bad at this training thing because I have no clue in what I am doing.

I set up a training drill for my forwards on an extreme intensity with a trainer and they only got 42 xp

Do I need to wait for the next few training's or am I doing something wrong?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 May 2019, 12:40
If it was my team I wouldn't be using trainers at all on 2 star training ground because they are expensive and any decent youths you create would sell for more if they have been trained without a trainer.

Also if you are sure you want to use trainers then you need to get one that has 20/20 in training youths,outfield players or keepers (preferably 20/20 in two of those areas). Your current trainer has dreadful stats and I would let his contract expire.

Also training on extreme takes a lot of energy off the player which can have an impact on future trains and you don't have an upgraded physio department to let you replenish their energy.

Better trainers and training grounds/facilities will make training scores better but it does depend mostly on how good your players are in the first place.

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 28 May 2019, 12:44
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
If it was my team I wouldn't be using trainers at all on 2 star training ground because they are expensive and any decent youths you create would sell for more if they have been trained without a trainer.

Also if you are sure you want to use trainers then you need to get one that has 20/20 in training youths,outfield players or keepers (preferably 20/20 in two of those areas). Your current trainer has dreadful stats and I would let his contract expire.

Also training on extreme takes a lot of energy off the player which can have an impact on future trains and you don't have an upgraded physio department to let you replenish their energy.

Better trainers and training grounds/facilities will make training scores better but it does depend mostly on how good your players are in the first place.
So getting 42 xp is good or bad?

DaCrushers (DaPeerie) 28 May 2019, 12:45
What Paul says....

But just to reinforce, do NOT sack your trainer as that will just cost you more cash, as Paul said, let his contract expire.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 May 2019, 12:45
Dynamo FF wrote:
On your training ground 42xp isn't very good

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 28 May 2019, 12:48
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Dynamo FF wrote:
So what would I expect if I were to get a good train on my ground?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 May 2019, 12:52
Dynamo FF wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Dynamo FF wrote:
So what would I expect if I were to get a good train on my ground?
It depends, players' training fluctuates. If you are talking about a newly created youth then 70xp minimum really and look to sell after 5 trains. If it's an older player then other things come into account like stats, key stats and whether he's in your first 11 earning you credits from gate money etc.

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 28 May 2019, 12:53
Thank you, lock please

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 May 2019, 12:54
no worries Locked on request