Forums

Miscellaneous

Old match Simulator

Posted in General

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 31 May 2019, 19:42
Does anyone else really miss the old match simulator with just the little coloured circles fighting over a ball? I definitely do, I used to watch all my games and never do now, there’s just something about the new sim that I can’t seem to enjoy. Maybe it’s the slow pace of it. The simplicity of the old sim is what I used to love and each individual circle used to better resemble their actual stats, for example you’d see a player with lots of place flying past all the other players and running past other players with the ball so easily lol.

I’m wondering what your thoughts are on this, would you like the be given an option to choose between the new and old sim?

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 31 May 2019, 20:09
Yeah it was insane , I actually watched games then speeded up to the max ..

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 31 May 2019, 20:11
no i like it how it is.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 31 May 2019, 20:11
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
no i like it how it is.
then again i never saw the circles.

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 31 May 2019, 20:20
Yorkshire Knights FC wrote:
Does anyone else really miss the old match simulator with just the little coloured circles fighting over a ball? I definitely do, I used to watch all my games and never do now, there’s just something about the new sim that I can’t seem to enjoy. Maybe it’s the slow pace of it. The simplicity of the old sim is what I used to love and each individual circle used to better resemble their actual stats, for example you’d see a player with lots of place flying past all the other players and running past other players with the ball so easily lol.

I’m wondering what your thoughts are on this, would you like the be given an option to choose between the new and old sim?
Yeah I think its better seeing the circles with one colour being your home or away kit rather than bad graphics

Just like soccer manager 2019, I think there should be an option.

The Goon Squad (Very) 31 May 2019, 20:20
Coptic Titans wrote:
I did smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 31 May 2019, 20:22
The Goon Squad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
I did smiley
so which do you like better?

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 31 May 2019, 20:22
I personally never watch the games. That isn't at all why I enjoy this game, I have Football Manager for a half decent match engine

The Goon Squad (Very) 31 May 2019, 20:24
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
I did smiley
so which do you like better?
The old one

But old training and old stats were much better

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 31 May 2019, 20:27
For those who don't know what it is: