Miscellaneous

Matt Colley[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 14 June 2019, 00:22
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Well he isn't creepily named after me......
Actually MATT, i made him for you but you didnt want him. so... thats why his name is matt. btw i didnt actually know it was going to accept matt colley but. hes got 1 more train if you wanht him. oh waitt your not my friend any more shoot.
1. Didn't ask for him, 2. I don't want him, 3. I'm not nor have I ever been your friend
ok, fine but now he's for someone else. so bye smiley <----- sad face nothings funny about this.
I disagree. It's kinda funny in the way a serial killer clown is funny. I mean it's absolutely mental and bizarre, but it's still a clown.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 14 June 2019, 00:24
i was trying to be nice with matt because he was helping me and i was sort of listening to him, but im done. things went on and its over.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 14 June 2019, 00:27
i was trying to be nice with matt because he was helping me and i was sort of listening to him, but im done. things went on and its over.
Christ, you act as if we were in a relationship, I gave you some VM advice and you're too dense to actually listen and. Then you began to be really creepy so I'd prefer if you just leave me alone and do everyone else a favour and infect another games forums while you're at it, no one likes you

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 14 June 2019, 00:28
OKAY FINE JUST PLEASE FOCUSE on what the topic is REALLLY about.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 14 June 2019, 00:30
Who the f*ck do you think you are? What makes you all high and mighty to tell people what to do? The topic is literally about a player with my name, if I don't have free reign to comment I don't know who does, do one ya forum policing donut

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 14 June 2019, 00:31
Valuing your worthless player that you have been told is worthless and has had a monumentally rubbish train today so is even more worthless.

Not sure what's left to discuss?

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 14 June 2019, 00:31
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Valuing your worthless player that you have been told is worthless and has had a monumentally rubbish train today so is even more worthless.

Not sure what's left to discuss?
He's a disgrace to the name

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 14 June 2019, 00:32
MATT im not saying that yuou cant, BUT this isa about the value of the player. you could have emailed me to yell at me. Please lock this. i was stupid to think i could get a straight answer.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 14 June 2019, 00:32
/Locked thread gone way off topic and please read the rules about offensive posts