Forums

Miscellaneous

Update on Status of VM -[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 June 2019, 21:02
Dynamo FF wrote:
I don't know much about running a business and stuff, but maybe he could higher co-workers, or some of the crew in-game could perhaps work with him.
Several of us (Crew) would like to do more, but the fact is that the recently updated EU GDPR (European Data Protection Reguations) have meant that we can actually do less now as we are not "employees" and are therefore not entitled to access the required level of particular data that is necessary to enhance some of our roles.
And as for hiring anyone else... there is a part time developer who helps out when real life finances allow, - but without an increase in the money coming in one way or another, he's not around as much as Dennis could do with.
I don't see an increase in Premium subs being taken well by the majority of managers, - who of course could ALL do their bit by promoting VM via their own personal social media accounts smiley
Word of mouth appears to have recruited far more managers to VM than the limited advertisng which of course is also Very costly and not likely to be expanded any time soon.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 June 2019, 21:24
Nice Vinny smiley

so, (I don't "do" facebook...) - how do you get the "likes" or whatever it is, up?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 June 2019, 21:31
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Nice Vinny smiley

so, (I don't "do" facebook...) - how do you get the "likes" or whatever it is, up?
That account has over 80 thousand followers - that's quite a reach!

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 June 2019, 21:33
No Pukki No Party wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Nice Vinny smiley

Thanks to Ryan he's the one who posted it and shown me https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1082796

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 23 June 2019, 21:34
I hope to become a celebrity one day and give this game the exposure that it needs. smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 June 2019, 21:35
No Pukki No Party wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Nice Vinny smiley

And that's just for starters innit smiley

There must be loads of folks on here who have "footbal fans" in their real life friends list.
- I know not all of them will be interested in Manager Games, - but there must be a huge pool of folks out there that would play this game if only they knew it existed!
If people post in their relevant "freinds groups" or whatever they're called, then we could soon be "recruiting on gas" smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 June 2019, 21:41
I think as a Unit of we all do something, maybe people who have Facebook post it on there Actual Club team page ie mine would be LCFC

People who use Twitter post on what ever you do on that website

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 23 June 2019, 22:00
Stop your slow attempts to develop game and market it full time Sunnyvale. Grow the profile, grow the subscribers, grow the money coming in and get more help. Appreciate that has to be authorised by owner but I reckon you focus should be on driving footfall

Thorntondale Rovers (Ryan) 23 June 2019, 22:00
The game is still alive, and with a bit of a push from the Community it can be as popular as it ever has been!