Forums

Miscellaneous

Fantasy Football Premier League

Posted in Off Topic

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 27 June 2019, 14:40
https://fantasy.premierleague.com Ok guys and gals...it's back. The number 1 football fantasy game out there. I'm going to set up a league for us VM users where all you have to join the league is look at the unique code once i have it set up. So who's in?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 27 June 2019, 14:40
Me me me smiley

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 27 June 2019, 16:06
Why not smiley

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 27 June 2019, 19:04
How do you play?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 27 June 2019, 20:41
Dynamo FF wrote:
How do you play?
Pick a team of 15 players. 100k budget. Points are awarded how the players play in the premier league. I will post the link to the rules sometime in the nearby future. You have 4 chips throughout the season. Must choose captain every week who will score double points. There is also a cup competition and real prizes in the real competition which any clubs here who join will be automatically included.

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 27 June 2019, 20:44
I did the draft last year.

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 27 June 2019, 20:53
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Dynamo FF wrote:
How do you play?
Pick a team of 15 players. 100k budget. Points are awarded how the players play in the premier league. I will post the link to the rules sometime in the nearby future. You have 4 chips throughout the season. Must choose captain every week who will score double points. There is also a cup competition and real prizes in the real competition which any clubs here who join will be automatically included.
So we play together in a league?

Thorntondale Rovers (Ryan) 27 June 2019, 20:57
I do this every year with work so count me in

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 27 June 2019, 21:17
Dynamo FF wrote:

So we play together in a league?
Whoever joins here in VM will be in the same league and the overall league.

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 27 June 2019, 21:40
Well I'm in smiley