Forums

Miscellaneous

503 error

Posted in General

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 21 September 2019, 11:57
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I presume that this is all to do with the necessary software updates being put in place for the introduction of the Youth Teams.
I bit more info from VM HQ would certainly be appreciated!
Agreed, customer services seem not to be a priority however keeping customers informed only takes a few minutes come on VM raise your game ..

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 September 2019, 11:59
Coptic Titans wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I presume that this is all to do with the necessary software updates being put in place for the introduction of the Youth Teams.
Agreed, customer services seem not to be a priority however keeping customers informed only takes a few minutes come on VM raise your game ..
Well, this is a start at least:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/1001-framework-upgrade-monday-sept-23rd

Nottingham Wildcats (Gary Gosling) 23 September 2019, 12:06
Same here Also had problems purchasing premium that has not been resolved as of yet smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 23 September 2019, 12:26
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Well, this is a start at least:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/1001-framework-upgrade-monday-sept-23rd
Praise be VM now in the loop sort of ....how about a questions and answers session starting with are we at alpha 2 or closed beta regarding youth squads

Bradford P A (michael hirst) 23 September 2019, 12:46
yes a update would be helpful

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 September 2019, 20:03
My understanding was that the closed beta would stretch out initially through the Crew to sort out initial problems before everything is opened out more widely.
I have to say that very few of the Crew have Youth Squads yet, I believe that the project has been side-tracked - again - by other necessary work.

All very frustrating - but now that the game is in single ownership - things should start to run more smoothly - and much more quickly smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 September 2019, 15:50
503 error happening so much right now grrr!!!

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 24 September 2019, 16:03
SuDoku AFC wrote:
My understanding was that the closed beta would stretch out initially through the Crew to sort out initial problems before everything is opened out more widely.
I have to say that very few of the Crew have Youth Squads yet, I believe that the project has been side-tracked - again - by other necessary work.

All very frustrating - but now that the game is in single ownership - things should start to run more smoothly - and much more quickly smiley
So in that case youth squads are prorogued ...... Gina

Bradford P A (michael hirst) 24 September 2019, 17:04
sudoku as part of the crew why you not got youth team ?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 24 September 2019, 21:03
Coptic Titans wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:

So in that case youth squads are prorogued ...... Gina
> smiley
Bradford P A wrote:
sudoku as part of the crew why you not got youth team ?
probably because I haven't shouted loud enough smiley
- that indeed just shows that VM HQ aren't ready to release it to everyone else yet.
I'd think that the rest of us Crew will probably be next, - followed quite quickly by the full roll out.
(But what do I know smiley )