Forums

Miscellaneous

Vman.guru new tool for virtualmanager

Posted in General

Php (All transferlisted) 18 December 2019, 16:27
Vman guru analyzes and suggests the perfect training program based on a long list of factors like: age, energy, position, current stats etc. It does it on an individual basis for ALL your players.

https://vman.guru/

This is brand new and I have a bunch of improvements and new features in mind and I will listen to all feedback you lads have.

The site is of course fully translated to english, danish.
Swedish, norweigan & spanish is work in progress.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 18 December 2019, 17:53
Why is VM allowing these add ons if not officially recommended by the game masters. Secondly it dumbs down the game all these shall I say it cheating tools should be outlawed immediately if found using these tools automatic one year ban

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 18 December 2019, 18:02
No point closing the gate now, the horse has already bolted.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 19 December 2019, 14:20
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Indeed , just looked at o.p clubs history formed 2008 still on standard training facility with a squad worth a fraction more than 20 million this add on must be malware or phishing scam ....

Php (All transferlisted) 19 December 2019, 14:30
Coptic Titans wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Indeed , just looked at o.p clubs history formed 2008 still on standard training facility with a squad worth a fraction more than 20 million this add on must be malware or phishing scam ....
ok, you clearly have not even spent a minute on the website to realize you don't need to input anything other than you vman club id.

You have the option to not use the tool, so please stop bashing this thread with your nonsense

FC Union Bears XI (Top Dog) 19 December 2019, 16:12
Well mine is easy, all on training match haha

Php (All transferlisted) 19 December 2019, 16:15
Kilwinning Rangers FC wrote:
Well mine is easy, all on training match haha
Easy smiley
It's the most efficient for younger players, and your squad is all 19 or younger smiley

FC Union Bears XI (Top Dog) 19 December 2019, 16:18
I like the idea of it, I have bookmarked it thanks

Php (All transferlisted) 21 December 2019, 11:34
Kilwinning Rangers FC wrote:
I like the idea of it, I have bookmarked it thanks
Thanks!

I've added a FAQ for some of the questions people have raised:
https://vman.guru/frequently-asked-questions

And now it's time for the next feature: be able to adjust how many unique training groups you get (useful if you want a trainer for each group).
Thanks to Loyals for that awesome suggestion!

FC Union Bears XI (Top Dog) 21 December 2019, 11:36
I have 4 groups, keepers defenders midfield and forwards, I think that’s what you mean.