Forums

Miscellaneous

Increase the seat limits.

Posted in Ideas/development

AEKonstantinoupolis (Jose Koutsinho) 2 February 2020, 18:30
It's understandable that you need people to buy your VM premium, but for new clubs it's such a bummer and we actually need some extra credits to be able to rank up divisions...

Whittall United (Grant) 3 February 2020, 19:04
No.

You get an adequate experience for the price you pay.

You cant start trying to diminish the something that keeps the game alive, just doesnt make business sense.

AEKonstantinoupolis (Jose Koutsinho) 3 February 2020, 19:22
I did not tried to dimish anything mate. Contrariwise , i said its totally understandable. I just stated that new clubs already find it difficult to expand and rank up to higher divisions due to the unfairness created to lower divisions by the relegated clubs and the fact that the maximum income we can recieve from Home Games is only 9k credits which is a huge bummer for new managers that loved this game.

Whittall United (Grant) 4 February 2020, 11:31
AEKonstantinoupolis wrote:
I did not tried to dimish anything mate. Contrariwise , i said its totally understandable. I just stated that new clubs already find it difficult to expand and rank up to higher divisions due to the unfairness created to lower divisions by the relegated clubs and the fact that the maximum income we can recieve from Home Games is only 9k credits which is a huge bummer for new managers that loved this game.
You asked for something that takes away from premium, that is diminishing premium.

You are asking for more for free, if you love the game so much, support it.

AEKonstantinoupolis (Jose Koutsinho) 4 February 2020, 12:43
I did not asked for anything mate , i just stated an idea. I just though that if you increase the seat limits (just an increase , not expulsion) you will help smaller clubs by expanding their maximum income per Home game. Therefore by supporting new Managers , not only you will get more new people intrested in VM (and potential buyers of VM Permium) , but you will also give more chalenges to the old Managers by bringing harder competition.

Whittall United (Grant) 4 February 2020, 14:00
AEKonstantinoupolis wrote:
I did not asked for anything mate , i just stated an idea. I just though that if you increase the seat limits (just an increase , not expulsion) you will help smaller clubs by expanding their maximum income per Home game. Therefore by supporting new Managers , not only you will get more new people intrested in VM (and potential buyers of VM Permium) , but you will also give more chalenges to the old Managers by bringing harder competition.
Sugar coat it how you like, you want more for free.

New managers are supported, they get to play this game for free, forever if they wish.

The free game is more than enough to see if someone enjoys it, if they do, they will pay.

Answer me this, you've tried the game, you enjoy it i assume, why not purchase premium, support the game and get the extra seats you want?

Instead you have come asking for more, for free might i add.

This is the classic case of, i like the game, but i want it all free, not gonna happen pal.

If you want to compete, knuckle down, it is entirely possible to get to a top division with no premium, but alot of trading will need to be done.

AEKonstantinoupolis (Jose Koutsinho) 4 February 2020, 16:55
Its not like i am so willing of paying for such causes , but i never tried to ask stuff from you for free...

Its totally wonderful that you made such a well developed game for free especially over the years but , in my opinion , you have a huge pay-to-win problem (especially in higher Divisions) that you need to deal with and that , i believe , is not going to happend without weakening VM Premium (at least at cases such as these).

Ofcourse the game is very good as it is , but that does not mean that there is no place for further improvement. For example , over my one and a half short experience in the game the number one bummer i dealt with was that i couldnt expand my stadium and that therefore made some things (such as supporters) meaningless.

First thing first , i did not purchased VM Premium because im a University student and thus my badget is not flexible enough for such expenses yet , and secondly im quite new in this game so im not comfortable on spending my remaining pocket money on it.

I never asked anything for free mate , YOU asked for ideas that could improve/develop the game even better and that was my opinion. So please do not act like i demanded free stuff from you , i already said that its totally understandable why thats happening.

Whittall United (Grant) 4 February 2020, 17:25
You have suggested they change the game so you get more for free, how is that not asking for free stuff?

The bottom line is this, you take something from premium, the price will have to be lowered for premium, inturn that means theres less money for the game, which inturn again will have a negative affect on the game if theres less money going in.

So because you cant afford a few pence a day, you want VM to change to suit your needs?

Not going to happen mate smiley