Forums

Miscellaneous

NCC cheat?

Posted in General

Reignwølf Premium small (Lewis Taylor Brent) 20 February 2020, 22:34
How is the guy in there still allowed in it? Surely it should also have a player rating cap? (The current champion)

Newcastle U FC Premium small (Rolf Bergström) 21 February 2020, 00:57
I'm not sure if this is right forum for complaints about Nottinghamshire County Cricket team

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 21 February 2020, 10:18
Not a cheat. No rules or conditions are being broken. The conditions of entry definitely need changing, but I am not a cheat.

Whittall United Premium small (Grant) 21 February 2020, 11:22
Newcastle U FC wrote:
I'm not sure if this is right forum for complaints about Nottinghamshire County Cricket team
Is that a joke Rolf smiley

Whittall United Premium small (Grant) 21 February 2020, 11:23
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Not a cheat. No rules or conditions are being broken. The conditions of entry definitely need changing, but I am not a cheat.
This.

Hes doing nothing wrong, its abit crappy, but it is what it is.

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 21 February 2020, 23:38
Reignwølf wrote:
How is the guy in there still allowed in it? Surely it should also have a player rating cap? (The current champion)
Ask yourself why you are entering the N.C.C

FC Viitorul Constanta Premium small (Adrian) 22 February 2020, 00:17
n00b :p

Reignwølf Premium small (Lewis Taylor Brent) 22 February 2020, 00:18
My team was not high rated, only recently (over the previous month) started acquiring players to climb, I got the notification saying I wasn't eligible and then checked it. I haven't entered whilst simultaneously lowering my ranking to try and gain an advantage. Cheat had a question mark, as it doesn't break the rules, but it's scummy.
Reply