Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth squads beta forum

Posted in General

Newcastle United FC (James) 21 February 2020, 14:36
I can’t message bubbles to let him know but it on the forum it does not let people reply as it says we do not have the required permission to do so, if someone could pass this on please smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 February 2020, 14:45
I've mailed him...I could try and tinker with it but not when it's the boss man smiley

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 21 February 2020, 16:42
Woo hoo! My application has been processed!

Barry Town United FC (Luke Barrow) 22 February 2020, 10:41
This is completely unrelated to this topic but can one of you help me?

I have a friendly game coming up and was wondering if I placed some guys from my youth team into the 11 would they remain in the youth squad or would I be able to put them back? Or would they be unable to return and have to stay with the first team?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 22 February 2020, 10:44
Barry Town United FC wrote:

I have a friendly game coming up and was wondering if I placed some guys from my youth team into the 11 would they remain in the youth squad or would I be able to put them back? Or would they be unable to return and have to stay with the first team?
You can move players between squads, on the players page there's up/down arrows

Barry Town United FC (Luke Barrow) 22 February 2020, 10:45
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

Amazing! Can I do this unlimited times? Or is like a one off type thing?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 22 February 2020, 10:46
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

as many times as ya want as far as I'm aware ...don't redo youth players contracts whilst they are in your first team though as they will want more wages

Barry Town United FC (Luke Barrow) 22 February 2020, 10:47
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

as many times as ya want as far as I'm aware ...don't redo youth players contracts whilst they are in your first team though as they will want more wages
Ok amazing, thank you, really helpful! Do they need to be called up, or can I just place them in the XI?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 22 February 2020, 10:50
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

Ok amazing, thank you, really helpful! Do they need to be called up, or can I just place them in the XI?
wait it's not allowing me to move them back now

Barry Town United FC (Luke Barrow) 22 February 2020, 10:51
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

wait it's not allowing me to move them back now
oh damn...does this mean when they're called up that's it?