Forums

Miscellaneous

Newcomers Cup[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 28 March 2020, 15:02
I know there is lots n lots of topics about this.. some changes needed
Point one: the name needs changing.
Point two: maybe a Team Rating. if your over the rating you cant join it.
Point three: its a joke what this guy is doing at the moment... 18 times in 20 seasons..
Point four: if you have won it. Should you be able to enter it, as its called Newcomers Cup.
Point five: newcomers cup, what do you class as new, Over 9 years? is that new? I don't think it is...

This Guy at the moment is making VM look stupid... all too win 240,000 credits a season...
This Cup needs completely changing. The Name, If not the name, the teams who can join it...

So FC Sunnyvale if you actually do look at this, which im pretty sure you don't... PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...

Fc youngers (Marcus balogun) 28 March 2020, 15:16
I do agree with a rating cap, that would definitely be the fairest way to go about it.

It is not so much the money that is the problem with what Harlem Heroes is doing, it is more that he is taking the only chance people might have of winning a trophy.

A reasonable rating cap would give people more of a chance.

Just a thought

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 28 March 2020, 15:25
Fc youngers wrote:
I do agree with a rating cap, that would definitely be the fairest way to go about it.

It is not so much the money that is the problem with what Harlem Heroes is doing, it is more that he is taking the only chance people might have of winning a trophy.

A reasonable rating cap would give people more of a chance.

Just a thought
I won it twice years n years ago..

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 28 March 2020, 15:27
17th of may 2014 I won it lol

Whittall United (Grant) 28 March 2020, 15:35
Dennis is aware this cup needs looking at, I've spoke with him directly about it.
But one thing at a time smiley

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 28 March 2020, 15:47
Whittall United wrote:
Dennis is aware this cup needs looking at, I've spoke with him directly about it.
but come on though 18 out 20 times, a normal player this cup is the only chance to win a cup..
not this guy. he has so many star players, yet his league form is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 29 March 2020, 21:15
CoventryAllStars wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
but come on though 18 out 20 times, a normal player this cup is the only chance to win a cup..
not this guy. he has so many star players, yet his league form is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
League form is poor but our cup form is awesome. Two more trophies this season. smiley

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 29 March 2020, 22:00
YOUR A JOKE!!!!!

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 30 March 2020, 09:15
CoventryAllStars wrote:
YOUR A JOKE!!!!!
Thank you. Best of luck with your trophy haul smiley

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 30 March 2020, 09:57
Harlem Heroes wrote:
CoventryAllStars wrote:
YOUR A JOKE!!!!!
Thank you. Best of luck with your trophy haul smiley
im not after them really...ive won the newcomers cup..
everyone knows what you are doing is wrong, the only time a little club can win a cup it is the newcomers cup.so why don't you withdrew from it. so a normal club can actually win it, you have made sure 18 other normal clubs cant win it...