Forums

Miscellaneous

Player Sales Threads

Posted in General

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 15 April 2020, 21:21
I'm sure this should only be available for players actually for sale through the auctions.Instead of advertising spam

Low Achievers (Aaron) 15 April 2020, 21:25
Not really sure why it irks you so much...? I saw the one you commented on. If it is against the rules, which I think it is, I don't know why.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 15 April 2020, 21:32
Not sure what ya mean?

Low Achievers (Aaron) 15 April 2020, 21:41
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Not sure what ya mean?
https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1214033-203-on-wctf-mo

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 15 April 2020, 21:42
I think it should for players that are actually active for sale through the auctions not transferred listed squads its like bloatware on your phone.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 15 April 2020, 21:43
Low Achievers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Not sure what ya mean?
https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1214033-203-on-wctf-mo
I've deleted the post on this thread, it's against the rules to post on other teams' sales threads

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 15 April 2020, 21:44
Coptic Titans wrote:
I think it should for players that are actually active for sale through the auctions not transferred listed squads its like bloatware on your phone.
Nah Sales forums are for all players which are for sale, auctions and transfer listed players.

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 15 April 2020, 22:13
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Nah Sales forums are for all players which are for sale, auctions and transfer listed players.
That`s exactly the way it should be. But I have seen managers posting newly created players there after only 1 train...and more than once. I totally agree with the OP.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 15 April 2020, 22:16
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
That`s exactly the way it should be. But I have seen managers posting newly created players there after only 1 train...and more than once. I totally agree with the OP.
Not sure what the problem is. It's advertising space equally open to all

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 15 April 2020, 22:19
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Not sure what the problem is. It's advertising space equally open to all
The players aren`t for sale and it`s a Player Sales thread. Look, I personally don`t care, but it isn`t right, IMO...which means nothing here.