Forums

Miscellaneous

WCTF

Posted in General

Frickley (Yorkshire Man) 10 May 2020, 11:41
By the end of today I'll have £104 m, I haven't got a really good team or stadium but I'm wondering if I should splash out on a WCTF or not, would it be worth it with the players I have and stadium.

Final Whistle (join) 10 May 2020, 12:08
I wouldn't upgrade if I were you unless you want to train youth players for the next 2 years with little to no other perspectives.

But there is an advantage to doing that, you would have 40 spaces and the profit will be huge if you can get your hands on some decent potential players.

Wish I had the money I would upgrade on the spot without thinking about it but I'm in a complete different situation than you. I only need one more upgrade to the stadium and have only 2 players to replace in the next month so I'm pretty set up for the moment. But the target is to upgrade ASAP while keeping most of the players , so I might sell my two latest super youths and see what other funds are needed to upgrade in the next 1-2 months.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 11 May 2020, 20:22
Take no notice upgrading training above all else is the way to go . just hit that button

Rawle United (christopher) 11 May 2020, 20:48
2 super youths, I’ve never seen 1 yet but I suppose it’s down to the luck of the draw

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 11 May 2020, 21:52
Tracys Treats wrote:
2 super youths, I’ve never seen 1 yet but I suppose it’s down to the luck of the draw
No kidding. 2 Years in and I have had 1 promising (borderline reasonable) youth.

No more complaining about bad luck from FC Viitorul Consultants.

Frickley (Yorkshire Man) 11 May 2020, 22:07
I pushed the button this afternoon, cheers.

Final Whistle (join) 11 May 2020, 22:19
Frickley wrote:
Congrats! I assume that you'll eventually get a talented lot to profit off of the training ground.
Copper Ridge FC wrote:
Tracys Treats wrote:
No kidding. 2 Years in and I have had 1 promising (borderline reasonable) youth.

No more complaining about bad luck from FC Viitorul Consultants.
No more complaining about bad luck, as I've read there are others unlucky, but it came at 11th hour, so had it been delayed for 2-3 moths the WCTF would have already be in place and the usefulness would be reduced.

I just wish I had it in the beginning as I've seen a newby in his 2nd/3rd week got 2 talented players sold for over 30M if I remember correctly. Starting from LTF makes things easier smiley
But I have no complaints, it's good they've finally arrived.

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 11 May 2020, 22:33
Frickley wrote:
i doubt you will have any regrets. Congrats !

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 11 May 2020, 22:40
Frickley wrote:
Once you abandon lawn the only way is up - it's one of The VM milestones. Congratulations.

Frickley (Yorkshire Man) 12 May 2020, 10:27
Cheers lads.