Forums

Miscellaneous

sick of it

Posted in General

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 12 May 2020, 21:43
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13989902-alvaro-sierra i dont know if you can track players back that get sent of;i;d have no problem declaring between 4_6 a week for at least four or 5 weeks 1 -3 games suspended;i understand it happens but seriously :choksmiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 12 May 2020, 23:16
I don't know what you're talking about Frankie. You've always been a very dirty manager! smiley

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 12 May 2020, 23:22
:ckok:smiley

Final Whistle (join) 13 May 2020, 10:56
I've had red cards for at least once per day 4 days last week ,this week one more. But I've been playing on extreme tackling hoping it will fade over time as this was not how it worked in the previous 4-6 weeks since I've been using it.

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 13 May 2020, 19:40
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
I've had red cards for at least once per day 4 days last week ,this week one more. But I've been playing on extreme tackling hoping it will fade over time as this was not how it worked in the previous 4-6 weeks since I've been using it.
Yep. It's the extreme tackling. Right now I don't care if I win or lose. It's all about maximizing training. So, I have my tackling set to fair (lowest). I have also set tempo to relaxed.

I have had exactly zero red cards in the last 4 weeks. The only thing that I have had is 2 moderate injuries during that time. I don't know if the tempo or tackling has anything to do with the amount of injuries. Two injuries in 4 weeks is not that bad. I just wonder if any of the instructions can reduce them.

Cant Score (Hello) 13 May 2020, 21:08
Copper Ridge FC wrote:
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Yep. It's the extreme tackling. Right now I don't care if I win or lose. It's all about maximizing training. So, I have my tackling set to fair (lowest). I have also set tempo to relaxed.

I have had exactly zero red cards in the last 4 weeks. The only thing that I have had is 2 moderate injuries during that time. I don't know if the tempo or tackling has anything to do with the amount of injuries. Two injuries in 4 weeks is not that bad. I just wonder if any of the instructions can reduce them.
The stadium's pitch effects the chance of an injury, also I think its the oppositions tackling, e.g. if your opponent players on extreme which increases the risk of an injury to your players. I could be wrong though.

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 14 May 2020, 05:10

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 14 May 2020, 05:14
and just to bust my b.lls i forget tp max his contract out https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13152009-apollinare-clareno

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 14 May 2020, 05:21

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 19 May 2020, 18:56