Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth squad processing application

Posted in General

Athletico Markham (Manager of Athletico Markham) 18 May 2020, 20:54
Hi All

I’ve recently taken the plunge and upgraded to premium. I applied for a youth squad on Saturday morning. The application has been received and is still waiting to be processed. I was just wondering how long it might take. Any thoughts?

I’m sorry if this comes across as impatient - it’s not meant to. I don’t mind waiting. I would just like an idea of timescale so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 18 May 2020, 21:22
Mine was ridiculous and took a few weeks unfortunately.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 May 2020, 21:52
YCFC wrote:
Mine was ridiculous and took a few weeks unfortunately.
Maybe there was lots of applications or something when you applied. I guess you applied once the application became available yeah? I did not apply once application became available and was entered in a youth squad few days later.

Athletico Markham (Manager of Athletico Markham) 18 May 2020, 22:20
Thank you. I will assume that it might take a few weeks. Thanks

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 15 July 2020, 08:05
What is with those applications? Why the process is so intransparent and I have no idea if I am gonna wait for a few days or weeks?

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 15 July 2020, 11:25
Sadly there is too much intransparency in this game; for so many things there is no proper two-way engagement between the players and the developer. Often people who thing they know what is going on guess, which is somewhat patronising by the way, but really, after all this time, there should be a proper developer:player interface, and it is immensely frustrating, and professionally disappointing that there isn't. Yes, of course there is 1 developer and thousands of players, but a format could and should be put in place.
Rolf.

Whittall United (Grant) 15 July 2020, 11:53
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Sadly there is too much intransparency in this game; for so many things there is no proper two-way engagement between the players and the developer. Often people who thing they know what is going on guess, which is somewhat patronising by the way, but really, after all this time, there should be a proper developer:player interface, and it is immensely frustrating, and professionally disappointing that there isn't. Yes, of course there is 1 developer and thousands of players, but a format could and should be put in place.
Rolf.
Irony smiley

Ok Rolf, all you do is moan about the game when you don't get your own way, which is all the time, why you still here?
Whats actually keeping you here?

Maybe if you wasn't so miserable, you might actually enjoy the game, just a thought smiley

Right then, as you were, probably back to scaring kids in their dreams smiley

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 16 July 2020, 14:41
Hello my troll, nice to see you are still trolling me

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 16 July 2020, 15:08
Keep things friendly and stay on topic please

Whittall United (Grant) 16 July 2020, 23:59
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Hello my troll, nice to see you are still trolling me
Typical, cant answer the questions smiley