Forums

Miscellaneous

Vman info

Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 May 2020, 13:54
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Sure, just say "I want to cheat" 3 times, tap your heels together, and hey presto, you can join the rest of the folks here who see absolutely nothing wrong in accessing a Danish-language (only) database which helps players to make money and get better players which most other players are effectively "excluded" * from accessing.
There is literally nothing stopping you using it. I don't speak Danish. I use google translate. I use Vman info successfully and now don't really need google translate.

There's nothing on there for anybody to whine about - it is literally no advantage for being Danish. It also doesn't help people make money magically. It can be useful but the making money aspect relies on your ability to use the info to play the game. It also makes up for some shortfalls in the VM game itself - for example, the fact that you cannot search for players who are not transferlisted. How do you propose to do that without Vman Info?

Your crusade against this for years on end, instead of spending maybe 2.5 seconds clicking the translate button on google is quite frankly, bizarre.

You are the only one who thinks it is cheating, so maybe it's not the case that everybody else is wrong and you are right...

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 24 May 2020, 14:18
I have just started to dabble in it I like how it shows potential points and you can see what similar players are selling for

GG St Mirren (GG) 24 May 2020, 16:51

Alpha Wolf  (Lewis Taylor Brent) 22 May 2020, 23:30

This is a game. Why use something that removes some of the games playability? Aside from you fact it is cheating, it's unsporting and makes the game less fun. 

THIS

Feel like I'm just subsidising these players.
Same with buying for a little profit. Every single time I pick up a bargain and attempt to make a few thousand I get even lower price. Feel constantly like ive been mugged as others are using behind the scenes software.