Protesting

Posted in Off Topic

Manningham FC (HD) 3 July 2020, 16:49
Lateside united wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Those who are trying to take down Churchill’s statue are twats.. if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t be the country we are today and probably speaking German.
Nobody tried to take it down did they? They spray-painted "was a racist on it"... which is absolutely correct. He was a racist. Might be unpalatable as he is remembered as being a great wartime leader, and he was a great wartime leader.

He was also a horrible man and a rabid racist that directly contributed to 3 million Bengalis starving to death because he didn't give a toss if they lived or died. He also advocated using poison gas on innocents in the colonies.

Both sides to Churchill exist simultaneously.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/not-his-finest-hour-the-dark-side-of-winston-churchill-2118317.html
you wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for that horrible man. Show some respect too are history
smiley
what's so funny he's polish if it wasn't for Churchill his great grandparents would have been gassed by hittler he's over here for better life and he's basically ripping are country to bits. If he's not happy should go back to Poland and let Britain become great again
I'm pretty sure he's a teacher. He pays his taxes and contributes positively to our country and society more generally, unlike some people.
--------------------------
Lateside united wrote:
The ones with brains are usually thick as fook I know blokes that went to university out of my year at school and done fook all with the life's. Am the thick one that got told I don't know how many times you won't ever have anything in life but yet am 38 years old semi retired house paid for nice car 2 holidays a year. Never ever claimed off state ones but not paid alot of tax lol
Hail Britannia, am I right?

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 3 July 2020, 17:16
Lateside united wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Those who are trying to take down Churchill’s statue are twats.. if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t be the country we are today and probably speaking German.
Nobody tried to take it down did they? They spray-painted "was a racist on it"... which is absolutely correct. He was a racist. Might be unpalatable as he is remembered as being a great wartime leader, and he was a great wartime leader.

He was also a horrible man and a rabid racist that directly contributed to 3 million Bengalis starving to death because he didn't give a toss if they lived or died. He also advocated using poison gas on innocents in the colonies.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/not-his-finest-hour-the-dark-side-of-winston-churchill-2118317.html
you wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for that horrible man. Show some respect too are history
smiley
what's so funny he's polish if it wasn't for Churchill his great grandparents would have been gassed by hittler he's over here for better life and he's basically ripping are country to bits. If he's not happy should go back to Poland and let Britain become great again
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 3 July 2020, 17:17
For the record my girlfriend is Polish and I'm about 10000% sure she speaks better English than you Mr White "lifes" matter

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 July 2020, 18:29
Lateside is a moron. Not worth engaging with him. For the record, my grandad was in a concentration camp - he was liberated by US troops and went and served in the US army for several years before settling here. I was born here, have always lived here but dont identify much with being English due to t**ts like him making it very clear I was Polish not English at school despite being half english. Its not pettiness, it just shapes your thinking and sense of identity when every insult is preceded by the word Polish etc.

Lateside, i know reading isn't your strong point, but I said that Churchill was a great wartime leader, and also a raging racist. Both are true. Im also not surprised you were labelled the thick one at school. You tell a teacher who has always paid every penny in taxes to sod off back to Poland whilst you freely admit you dodge your own taxes to fund your lifestyle. Bet you still clapped for the NHS though didnt you, despite not funding any of it? Love this country so much you actively avoid contributing to it. Brilliant.

As for the all "lifes" matter nonsense - he's too thick to put right.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 July 2020, 18:34
Lateside united wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

smiley
And if it wasn't for the POLISH PILOTS of the 303 squadron, your messiah would have lost the battle of Britain and subsequently the war too... maybe you need to show some respect

Lateside united (KK) 3 July 2020, 18:46
Twickenham Wanderers wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
The just far left that's lost brexit so looking for something else to moan about time these fools were made to work all lifes matter good and bad in blacks and whites
Where do you even start with this smiley
A good place to start would probably be how to spell 'Lives', then maybe moving on to explaining why that is an inherently racist statement.
no racist statement and for spelling mistakes get a life if that's all you can pick up on. I have managed to live a very good life without been able to spell so no real reason to start learning now

Lateside united (KK) 3 July 2020, 18:57
Rookery Park wrote:
For the record my girlfriend is Polish and I'm about 10000% sure she speaks better English than you Mr White "lifes" matter
so your saying white lifes don't matter? Just because I don't spell very good does not mean I don't speak good English lol.

Twickenham Wanderers (Joe Childs) 3 July 2020, 19:00
Lateside united wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
The just far left that's lost brexit so looking for something else to moan about time these fools were made to work all lifes matter good and bad in blacks and whites
A good place to start would probably be how to spell 'Lives', then maybe moving on to explaining why that is an inherently racist statement.
no racist statement and for spelling mistakes get a life if that's all you can pick up on. I have managed to live a very good life without been able to spell so no real reason to start learning now
'White Lives Matter' is a phrase used by the Aryan Renaissance Society Society and the Ku Klux Klan in response to protests about police brutality. Phrases do not have to include racist words to be considered racist, if you are choosing to adopt phrases coined by white supremacists you should at the very least be aware of its history. One may argue that the phrase 'work makes you free' is not a racist phrase in its tone, but the history surrounding it makes it what it is.

Lateside united (KK) 3 July 2020, 19:04
Lateside united wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
'White Lives Matter' is a phrase used by the Aryan Renaissance Society Society and the Ku Klux Klan in response to protests about police brutality. Phrases do not have to include racist words to be considered racist, if you are choosing to adopt phrases coined by white supremacists you should at the very least be aware of its history. One may argue that the phrase 'work makes you free' is not a racist phrase in its tone, but the history surrounding it makes it what it is.
too many snowflakes now a days class in any remark racist. When you got your kid coming home from school singing bar bar pink sheep you know this country is run by them when it's bar bar black sheep

Twickenham Wanderers (Joe Childs) 3 July 2020, 19:11
Lateside united wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
too many snowflakes now a days class in any remark racist. When you got your kid coming home from school singing bar bar pink sheep you know this country is run by them when it's bar bar black sheep
I would suggest that your outrage at the adjustment of a word in a nursery rhyme to be more typical of a 'snowflake' than calling out those who use clearly racist language.

I see you've changed your name to 'white lifes matter aswell'. So you now understand the racist connotations of your previous name? Does that make you a 'snowflake' or does it mean you've merely educated yourself on the matter?