Forums

Miscellaneous

Free Vm Premium< But More Ads

Posted in Ideas/development

Team Alexander (Alexander) 24 June 2020, 20:40
Make VM premium free, however make people watch more ads, to make up the profit.

Cant Score (Hello) 24 June 2020, 21:13
Alex Samin wrote:
Make VM premium free, however make people watch more ads, to make up the profit.
Unfortunately this wouldn't be able to cover the costs of running a large site like vman e.g. servers or money for Denis to live from. You get very little money per ad view/click in contrast to charging a subscription, even if only a relatively small pool of players purchase this.

Also it should be considered that most people these days use ad-blocker when browsing online from desktop. A page filled with obnoxious and intrusive ads would drive most sane people away from a website.

Lymefield Raiders (Alexander Jenkinson) 25 June 2020, 18:58
I wouldn't go as far to suggest it being free, there are financial overheads with a project like this and the subscription model alleviates the running costs.

However, it definitely needs a rework. The 1,000 capacity cap is complete BS in fairness, something needs to be worked out.

Feng shui fc (Feng Shui) 26 June 2020, 09:01
Hw will i get free vm

Team Alexander (Alexander) 26 June 2020, 15:02
How about adding stuff, like a non VM Premium users cup and top 3 get Free V, for:
1st Place: A year
2nd Place: 6 months
3rd place : 3 months

I think this would make the game better for those with no VM premium

Feng shui fc (Feng Shui) 26 June 2020, 17:50
let make it like that mate.....so when are u hosting d competition

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 29 June 2020, 14:24
make it optional to buy VM Premium. Nowadays you have to pay or stop playing. Certainly discouraging for many people

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 29 June 2020, 14:35
Quick review of VM Premium package

This should not be in the package (the things that should not be limited. Let even non paying users enjoy the game)
Remove the stadion capacity limit of 1,000 seats ---
Utilize training facilities better than "Large training ground"
Improve your players' training with coaches
Reduce injuries, increase energy

This should be in the package (these are bonus things you can play without but you will enjoy the game more with)

Pick up youth players from your youth department
Scouts find exciting players for your club
analyse player form in your upgraded physio department.
Fewer advertisements
Contract assurance: be sure your player contracts don't expire
Automatic training: never miss another training pass
Shoutbox: send cheap shoutbox messages

being transfered directly to payment gate when I click on some links is incredibly annoying. One should be transfered here instead (https://www.virtualmanager.com/shop)

I have many more ideas if they would be appreciated. I like the game concept and I don't want to quit before I know that that the most problematic aspects of the game really cannot be changed.

Whittall United (Grant) 30 June 2020, 15:42
If one can simply not afford the pennies to play, then one must sort their life out, its that simple.

Its ok as it is, you get plenty to do from the free game.