Forums

Miscellaneous

My teams form has collapsed

Posted in General

Inter Futsal (Bryan) 3 July 2020, 09:41
I have no idea what's going on with this game?

My team is perhaps the best on paper in the league and started the campaign reasonably well with a healthy lead at the top of the table but has now dropped down the league having lost 6 of its last 10 games!

I can understand the occasional blip but this just doesn’t make sense.

Braziliance (Bobby S) 3 July 2020, 09:57
Had a quick look at your team and a few others

your team is verty strong and so are the ones I clicked on but one thing I did notice overall was the teams players I clicked on had more stamina than yours

maybe you train them harder or could be that you had just played more games than them but I have been told stamina effect performance a lot in game

Just a little thing I could be wrong though dude

Inter Futsal (Bryan) 3 July 2020, 12:08
Braziliance wrote:
Had a quick look at your team and a few others

your team is verty strong and so are the ones I clicked on but one thing I did notice overall was the teams players I clicked on had more stamina than yours

maybe you train them harder or could be that you had just played more games than them but I have been told stamina effect performance a lot in game

Just a little thing I could be wrong though dude
Thanks for that. Doesn't seem to have affected them in the past though and their energy levels don't seem to drop that much during games - by viewing the simulator anyway.

Inter Futsal (Bryan) 3 July 2020, 23:15
Definitely not stamina. Just lost again and have now given up and put the whole team on auction. Dropping down divisions to hopefully get more enjoyment.