Forums

Miscellaneous

cannot renew player contracts

Posted in General

Casey academy (brenden) 5 August 2020, 18:03
Never known this to happen to me before but it says

"You cannot renew contracts because you have too many players in your club. You currently have 27 players but your maximum is 22."

Im sure ive renewed contracts with a full squad before??

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 5 August 2020, 18:53
They reduced the number of players in A team to 20 only. 22 + 20 juniors in case you have VM premium. Not surprised. Sooner or later this game will be totally unplayable unless you pay

Casey academy (brenden) 5 August 2020, 18:55
ah thats abit daft then. may aswell reduce the squad to 22 players then. I missed out on the youth beta aswell so i cant exactly put players in there either

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 6 August 2020, 00:26
Wow. This really caught me off guard also.

TIMS XI (Timbo) 6 August 2020, 07:33
What a bummer ! Reduced playing squad with no warning , so another nail in the coffin for us who play for fun without vm premium, and enjoy the challenge of restrictions, they are after just paying players with two teams , surely they are making money with all the adverts on the site , poor form vm a warning would have helped so we had time to sell our lesser players !

Casey academy (brenden) 6 August 2020, 08:20
Yeah I had to sell like 6 players I wanted to train in order to renew contracts in bigger players! I died inside

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 6 August 2020, 09:48
TIMS XI wrote:
What a bummer ! Reduced playing squad with no warning , so another nail in the coffin for us who play for fun without vm premium, and enjoy the challenge of restrictions, they are after just paying players with two teams , surely they are making money with all the adverts on the site , poor form vm a warning would have helped so we had time to sell our lesser players !
If only they had mentioned it in the blog 3 and a half months ago or something as a warning.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/1022-new-updates-and-plan-for-youth-squads

TIMS XI (Timbo) 8 August 2020, 10:33
Agree , why didn't they mention it then ?

Whittall United (Grant) 8 August 2020, 14:48
TIMS XI wrote:
Agree , why didn't they mention it then ?
They did, hence Tom's link.

Not sure if you're being serious with that question smiley

TIMS XI (Timbo) 8 August 2020, 21:40
They did ! Well buggered if I can see it ! I read all teams will have the same ,but no number mentioned, Read the vm premier managers can have 22. So where doesn't it mention 20 players !