Forums

Miscellaneous

Trainers on smaller training grounds??

Posted in General

Easy wins (Sir harry t) 27 February 2021, 00:21
Would managers on high level training grounds rather see players train with a trainer on a training ground or without. Any advice would be great.

Tangerine (Unknown) 27 February 2021, 00:50
I'm really new to the game, from what I can tell there is a slight preference towards having no trainer for low grounds especially Lawn, but I would say it depends on your play style.

If your flipping talents I found when I didn't have a trainer they had a chance of training awful and forcing me to sell before they lose their symbol, whilst when I have a trainer I have a lot better training and talents will train a lot better and I even have some players that don't seem very good at all looking half decent with their trains.

Trainers do also cost quite a bit to keep.

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 27 February 2021, 10:58
Easy wins wrote:
Would managers on high level training grounds rather see players train with a trainer on a training ground or without. Any advice would be great.
With 15 year olds I'm not bothered although some would say that lawn training with no trainer is best for newly created players. With anything after that I prefer players trained with trainers on decent training grounds. Otherwise they will drop in abilities and rating compared to their potential.

What I would also say is trainers on smaller training grounds are of little value. Personally, I wouldn't bother with trainers until black training ground (LTF).